WTB: Screeching Weasel 7" Happy Horny Gay Sassy!

karrah419

I am looking for the 7" from Screeching Weasel Happy, Horny, Gay and Sassy. I will buy it for a good price. If you don't want to sell let me know of an album you are looking for and I might own it or I can find it for you as a trade. I've been looking for this for 2 years now and it is the last thing I need to fully complete my SW collection!

Any help finding this 7" would be awesome!

Thanks

Karrah

haha good point on it ever truly being complete. But I do have the original boogada, the green cover reissue, the pink cover reissue and I do have the yellow cover (thank you ebay!) I have all the original albums and even the represses like TV city dreams, wiggle, anthem...

Also I have the ramones black vinly, white vinyl < funny story I own 2 by accident bought a sealed copy for so cheap on ebay thinking it would be the black vinly turned out it was white!, I also have the cloth tour edition and the cardstock tour edition bootleg version. As for moving targets split I do own that one too. You would think it being only 100 copies hard to find but Happy Horny is the hardest album I have ever looked for.  I own all their 7" and multiples of course because black vinly radio blast isn't enough minus well get the burgundy one too!

umm I might have a problem! But you're right a collect is never truly complete!!