Favorite Bob Marley Record/Compilation?

Holy shit that is great.  I never realized Bob's life work was freeing frat boys from the bonds of oppression.

Not quite sure if that was directed at me or not.

If it was then it says right before the link, i'm not a fan. But from what i can tell if you're looking for Bobs "best" (most popular) songs then it appears Legend is all you need.

And i don't really care about Bob's life work, he was kind of a shitty person outside of the whole trying to help Jamaica thing.

And i don't really care about Bob's life work, he was kind of a shitty person outside of the whole trying to help Jamaica thing.

Ok, I will bite...wtf you talkin' 'bout Willis?

Please note I am not a BM fanboy (way better reggae out there), just curious what you mean...

Not quite sure if that was directed at me or not.

If it was then it says right before the link, i'm not a fan. But from what i can tell if you're looking for Bobs "best" (most popular) songs then it appears Legend is all you need.

I actually found the article amusing and was commenting on that.  I was busting up while reading it.

Ok, I will bite...wtf you talkin' 'bout Willis?

Please note I am not a BM fanboy (way better reggae out there), just curious what you mean...

He cheated on his wife/life partner/mother of his children and had children w/ other women who'm he abandoned, had a pretty bad temper too. You know typical rock star stuff, but its all good cause it was for the good of spreading rastafari and he was the savior of Jamaica.

Its in the documentary about him, think its just called Marley, its a good watch (even for someone who isnt a fan, like myself)

I actually found the article amusing and was commenting on that.  I was busting up while reading it.

thats why i was confused, someone else posted the article. my link was to the amazon for Legend.