Mutemath S/T does anyone know if this ever going to be re-released?

Does anyone know of any plans to re-press this?

I bought it when it was current because I like it and now I get a message on Discogs at least once a month to ask if mines for sale, the more messages I get the more I think yes I need to give that a spin and I'm going to wear it out sooner or later so a re-press would be a very good thing.

One of the records I'm searching for at least 5 years now! Love this record (by far their best!)

I hope they'll repress it one day! If so, hopefully with the same songs as the first press: extended version of You are mine & Without it! I like that Telepromt Reissue way better than the other CD releases!

Does anyone know of any plans to re-press this?

Last I checked a year or so ago, the band said Warner Bros has no plans to do their own pressing or license this out. Though I suppose the "Because Sound Matters" label could release it someday. 

Sorry I can't see how to edit the topic, if anyone can tell me how I'll change it.

Edit the first post > choose "use full editor" > type new title > save

Last I checked a year or so ago, the band said Warner Bros has no plans to do their own pressing or license this out. Though I suppose the "Because Sound Matters" label could release it someday. 

Edit the first post > choose "use full editor" > type new title > save

Got it thanks on both

• 3 weeks later...

I hope doesn't get re-released anytime soon. I've got one that I'm trying to sell, it isn't sealed, but I've got it. It's got minor wear on the jacket, but nothing crazy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=161204411446

You're free to price it however you like, but you've got the wrong thread.

Mods, please move this post to the eBay Craziness thread.

It is. There is a legit eBay thread in the sales section though. You're mostly going to get shit on here due to the price, but who knows, there could be some rubes lurking the board.

Best of luck getting across the pond. 

Yeah I figured that, but it's cool, if it doesn't sell, I've still got something cool, no?

Thanks.