Mutemath S/T does anyone know if this ever going to be re-released?

1 hour ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Are these people with three posts serious? $75 is a lot of money for drugs let alone a damn record. Stockholm syndrome is thick as said before. 

I never said $75 wasn't a lot of money, all I'm saying is you guys on a message board don't know the numbers happening behind the scenes when it comes to setting the price. From reading over the thread it appears that you have gotten word direct from someone in their camp speaking to why the price is high, and still you guys say it should be less, the price isn't justified, etc. etc. etc.

I know I know, no-one can tell you guys anything. You're the great all-knowing unsung geniuses of the vinyl world, and anyone that says anything in opposition to you is a kool-aid drinking fan of the band and making excuses for them or whatever. That's fine. Carry-on gents. 

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

Bertrand Russell

9 minutes ago, the industry said:

I never said $75 wasn't a lot of money, all I'm saying is you guys on a message board don't know the numbers happening behind the scenes when it comes to setting the price. From reading over the thread it appears that you have gotten word direct from someone in their camp speaking to why the price is high, and still you guys say it should be less, the price isn't justified, etc. etc. etc.

I know I know, no-one can tell you guys anything. You're the great all-knowing unsung geniuses of the vinyl world, and anyone that says anything in opposition to you is a kool-aid drinking fan of the band and making excuses for them or whatever. That's fine. Carry-on gents. 

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

Bertrand Russell

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

26 minutes ago, the industry said:

Bertrand Russell

I guess the suggestion is that  "the industry" is 'the intelligent'.... just not seeing the "full of doubt" portion, i suppose.

28 minutes ago, the industry said:

Bertrand Russell

/r/iamverysmart

my take: seems expensive, definitely too expensive for me, but hey I don't know what went on to get to that price (not to mention I'm not really a fan of the band, despite what you guys think) 

Doubt score - 8.7 / 10

yall's take: ZOMG WTF BBQ MONDO REISSUES R ONLY $35 THIS IS AN INSANE CASH GRAB THIS IS PRICE GAUGING

Doubt score - 1.6 / 10

24 minutes ago, RobertSmith said:

Anyone that is ordering this, lend me a hand?

I am Central time which means the preorder starts at 11 but my direct deposit comes in at midnight, anyone care to order for me and I pay ASAP? please pm me for details.

Tickets were pretty steep on the recent tour and still you are a little too thin to pick this up at midnight, Robert? You'd better get a new accountant! 

5 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

Just think, half of these and likely the original press are hanging on a wall somewhere, framed (or not), and being played on a $50 Crosley. Hmmmmmmboyhowdy.

Of all the "injustices", this bugs me the most. I know it's their prerogative to frame a record on a wall but that essentially cuts down the number down of records in the market (and for people who actually listen to music on vinyl)

Edited by SpazzyMcGee

4 minutes ago, Giekorock said:

It says on the page " This will be the only and final re-pressing of MUTEMATH's first album. " suggesting they just want people to flip this for even more lol. Why did warner limit them to only 1000 copies if this is never going to be pressed again?

Was just about to note this too. Seems very pointed.