Boston people >>>

It's been a while but I always liked to head to Harvard Square and hit up Newbury Comics, then go over to In Your Ear. (There used to be Twisted Village, too, now sadly closed.) If you're up for a little walk, right up the street on Mass Ave are Weirdo Records and Cheapo Records.

I'm sure someone who still lives in the area can point you toward some other spots. Enjoy yer time in the commonwealth!

Go to Harvard Square.

Get burgers and beer at Tasty Burger.

Shop at Armageddon and Newbury Comics.

Go to Union Square.

Shop at Somerville Grooves.

Get pizza and beer (and play video games) at Area Four.

There. Planned a whole day.

This dude pretty much has it. Harvard Sq. is the place to shop. I like Planet Records as well as Newbury and Armageddon. In Your Ear is kind of a nightmare, so much stuff everywhere. If you really wanna dig that is a good shop, otherwise, goodluck. 

I'd go back down to central square to eat though, but that is just me. If you like beer hit up Lord Hobo or Meadhall.

This dude pretty much has it. Harvard Sq. is the place to shop. I like Planet Records as well as Newbury and Armageddon. In Your Ear is kind of a nightmare, so much stuff everywhere. If you really wanna dig that is a good shop, otherwise, goodluck. 

I'd go back down to central square to eat though, but that is just me. If you like beer hit up Lord Hobo or Meadhall.

In Your Ear is totally a nightmare, and that's why it rules.  Always find the best stuff there.

And like everyone else said, Armageddon.