WTB: Paramore and Fueled By Ramen/Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High

TheVinylRevolution

Hey guys!

New to the forum, but have been following it for years now. Looking forward to being a part of the community. I'm still getting my profile and lists together, but wanted to throw this topic out there in case anyone was short on cash and needs money quick.

Looking to get some of these titles together as a gift so if you have any extras sitting around I would really appreciate it. I threw down some numbers just so you know that I'm a serious buyer. Willing to pay PayPal as soon as possible. Obviously these don't need to be new or sealed, but as long as they are near mint it's a definite plus. Also if you have any other Fueled By Ramen records sitting around that aren't the new Hot Topic represses I'd be interested in them for my personal collection. Thanks for your time and effort!

Paramore - Riot! (Test) - $150

Paramore - Riot! (Black) - $100

Paramore - Riot! (Blue) - $100

Paramore - Riot! (White) - $75

Paramore - All We Know Is Falling (Green) - $75

Paramore - All We Know Is Falling (Red) - $50

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for someone who wants to unload their Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High picture disc bump.

I'd be willing to part with mine, but just letting you know that Hot Topic is planning on repressing this soon on splatter vinyl. Let me know if you're still interested.

• 1 month later...