WTB: $200 FALL OUT BOY TAKE THIS TO YOUR GRAVE CAMO

derrickcook19941

Haven't found anything, but I'll definitely keep an eye out for you.  Looking at Popsike, Worthpoint, things like that, it's sold for anywhere between $60 and $190.  Not sure if that info is of any value to you.  Last one was sold in November,  I believe. I'll try another search, though.  Fingers crossed, eh?

The more obnoxious route would be to check the "x have this" list on Discogs and send a message to each one.  Most might not be interested in selling, but you might find one who is more interested in $200.

Haven't found anything, but I'll definitely keep an eye out for you.  Looking at Popsike, Worthpoint, things like that, it's sold for anywhere between $60 and $190.  Not sure if that info is of any value to you.  Last one was sold in November,  I believe. I'll try another search, though.  Fingers crossed, eh?

The more obnoxious route would be to check the "x have this" list on Discogs and send a message to each one.  Most might not be interested in selling, but you might find one who is more interested in $200.

yup i know that last one that sold cause that was me hahahahah.

also a member on here shared a cool piece of info about the pressing with me. the black is actually more limited than the camo even though 500 were pressed of each, because when fob was touring for tttyg, they had all the records in their van and a bunch of the black ones warped so they tossed them.