I couldn't seem to find a Discount Codes thread so I made one!

Amoeba Music, Hollywood's Hottest Record Shop

ALWAYS OFFERS FREE SHIPPING (Music & Movies) WITHIN THE US

Use Checkout Code COUPON103 For 10% OFF

I also have 5 in-store $5 off a $25 Purchase Coupons (Expire April 1st 2014) for the first 5 Southern California Residents to PM me, I'll mail them via Post. 

This should get more attention! Maybe we can do a single post with the biggest shops and always write down the latest codes?

Do you have mean the 'we carry all kinds of stuff' sites like BSM & deepdiscount.com, or bigger label's estores? Most labels tend to only have sells around major holidays and even then it's only like 10% at the most. It's why we do a catch-all discount thread around blackfriday and all that jazz.

I kinda thought people could come here and post about any sales or discount codes they know about on online shops or their local shops, for members near them! I'm still holding those $5 off coupons for anyone who pm's me in the LA area.

Love the idea but surely this will be convoluted and will need a ton of digging if it were to last that long anyways. Most users post store specific discount threads for instance, I believe Amoeba already has one on the threads...

See here http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/77187-15-off-everything-at-amoebacom-through-1020-updated/?hl=amoeba

It tends to be updated and Amoeba has their 15% off every third thursday of the month (I believe that's what they answered when I wrote them about it)

At any rate it's worth a shot a to keep this up. Since the year is super long and we won't have a catch all thread until like April RSD...

deepdiscount.com is having a BOGO for TV SHOWS on DVD 

http://www.deepdiscount.com/January-TV-BOGO

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone have a Needle Doctor discount code?

They're sort of like the Guitar Center of record players. It's worth giving it a shot calling them up. When I ordered my Pro-Ject & Acryl-It I told them I was willing to buy it that same day but I had a certain budget I was trying to stay in and I asked if there was any possible "coupons" floating around in their ad department. In the end I saved a really good amount of money. Try it out!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...