Frodus - "And We Washed Our Weapons in the Sea" Reissue

Does anyone know if these will end up in the Lovitt or Dischord webstores?

i assumed they would be on lovitt since lovitt has the press release and all that jazz right up there. but i checked a few mins ago and they still arent up there. so as of yet, i guess all it is is speculation. 

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2015/11/frodus_talk_and.html

HAHA ..  this line.

BV: You were on tour with Refused when they broke up. As people who experienced that so firsthand, I'm curious if you have anything to say about seeing them become a fully functioning band again?

Shelby: It's great that they are doing it again. I think we would have too if we had the same kind of backing as far as a larger label continuing to keep the narrative going after the band broke up with reissues and support. I also think the record they made now is the record they always wanted to make back when we were touring with them-- so they honestly did pick up where they left off and I totally respect that! I personally question some of the Hardcore meets RHCP-funk vibes on parts of that record but hey, I think that's karma for making the Refused bassist during the late 90s tours hide his non-vegan cake-eating habits and escape with me to chomp on some buttery and eggy snacks! No hashtag!

hahah

• 1 year later...