PO: Real Estate - Atlas (Maroon Vinyl w/ bonus 7")

spoon

real-estate-atlas.jpg

A REAL ESTATE & DOMINO MART EXCLUSIVE:
- Limited Edition of 1,000
- Heavyweight 180gram Maroon Vinyl
- Exclusive 7" Featuring Two Non-Album Songs; "The Chancellor" b/w "Recreation"
- Gate-Fold Debossed Sleeve
- Postcard Featuring 'Alexander's Mural' (Paramus, NJ - USA)
- Includes MP3 Download Card

http://www.dominorecordco.us/usa/albums/13-01-14/atlas/

I'm basically repeating what everyone else said at this point, but this record is too damn expensive. But, it's Real Estate we're talking about... And I, too, am a sucker for non-album tracks... I dunno, we'll see. I'm probably gonna sell a few records sometime in the next week or so, so if I can make enough money, I'll get it.

Between this and the new La Dispute album (which I'm probably getting the deluxe edition of), 2014 is already a super expensive year for vinyl. And January isn't even over yet.

I'm basically repeating what everyone else said at this point, but this record is too damn expensive. But, it's Real Estate we're talking about... And I, too, am a sucker for non-album tracks... I dunno, we'll see. I'm probably gonna sell a few records sometime in the next week or so, so if I can make enough money, I'll get it.

Between this and the new La Dispute album (which I'm probably getting the deluxe edition of), 2014 is already a super expensive year for vinyl. And January isn't even over yet.

*Jemaine Clement Voice*

I don't even know what you're talking about buy just the record! 18$ for the 180gram colored LP 7$ for the exclusive 7". & btw that pho looks so bomb right about now on your instagram!

*Jemaine Clement Voice*

I don't even know what you're talking about buy just the record! 18$ for the 180gram colored LP 7$ for the exclusive 7". & btw that pho looks so bomb right about now on your instagram!

Yeah, but when you put those things together and charge $32.50 with shipping, that's a bit steep. To me personally, anyways.

Also, the pho was delicious. I go to that pho shop about once a week and the same guy serves me every time and he knows my order. Haha

Everything is a no brainer for me when it comes to Real Estate….Proudly have everything, (except 1 release)…I even have all the CDr's that were released…I was a RE nerd, but yea I am starting to grow out of them…but still amazing band! 

The one I am missing is that live radio show that came with the 1st LP preorder, anyone????

Domino stuff is well done, and with a 7" and deluxe stuff…price doesn't bother me! If your on the fence pull the trigger you will regret it! 

• 1 month later...