New Pre-Orders up at Castle Face

• 1 month later...

Bump three new releases up

The fresh & onlys early years anthology on lemon lollipop yellow - http://www.castlefacerecords.com/products/fresh-and-onlys-early-years-anthology 322 left

The fresh & onlys debut haze color - http://www.castlefacerecords.com/products/fresh-onlys-debut 159 left

The blind shake live in San Fran - clear - http://www.castlefacerecords.com/products/the-blind-shake-live-in-san-francisco 292 left

• 2 weeks later...

Another head's up of a preorder that is coming....Apprentice Destroyer on October 9.  This is the guy who recorded some or all of his album at a Guitar Center.  Definitely in the electronic, Creeping Pink, Damaged Bug space of the Castle Face releases.

http://www.popmatters.com/post/apprentice-destroyer-cloud-fortress-audio-premiere/

• 1 month later...

I am interested in both of these but not sure I can pull the trigger so close to Christmas, especially with the terrible exchange rate. Also can't wait for that Useless Eaters Live in San Fran LP. The Live in San Fran series is always super good and Bleeding Moon was one of my favourite releases last year.

• 2 weeks later...

First I've heard of this label. Splurged a bit and bought a couple of titles.

POW! - Fight Fire - Gold Lace Edition Vinyl

Kelley Stoltz - In Triangle Time - Pastel Puke Edition Vinyl

Liked what I heard through the SoundCloud links.

Always nice to discover new artists. This is why I like coming to this board!

First I've heard of this label. Splurged a bit and bought a couple of titles.

POW! - Fight Fire - Gold Lace Edition Vinyl

Kelley Stoltz - In Triangle Time - Pastel Puke Edition Vinyl

Liked what I heard through the SoundCloud links.

Always nice to discover new artists. This is why I like coming to this board!

Make sure you check out everything in the Live in San Fran series, the live White Fence might be my favourite release from Tim. They are releasing some really cool synthy stuff lately too. Damaged Bug and Jack Name in particular released great albums this year. Definitely one of, if the not the best label right now.

Yeah the Live in SF series is pretty amazing.

Agree about the White Fence. Easily my favorite release of WF/Tim Presley that I've heard so far.

The FUZZ and Ty Segall Band ones are pretty tits too.

And I think King Gizzard are slated for one next year and frankly I'm surprised their isn't an Oh Sees one yet too.

I think they recently recorded Oh Sees a few months back at their SF residency, video too!

Kind of a bummer because they did the same a couple of years back but apparently the audio wasn't useable (according to Matt), would have been Floating Coffin era Oh Sees (best lineup imo) AND a show I attended. Very excited about the Gizz though, Mind Fuzz and The River are up their with the best tracks I caught live this year. Might even make the trip up north considering there isn't an LA date.

Now up: Useless Eaters - Live in San Fran, Fuzz - Live in San Fran (/300 white), King Gizz - Quarters (/???, 4 colour Sherbert splatter).

I am definitely going to pick up the Useless Eaters but can probably wait a little bit and still get the limited. I have the ultra-clear Fuzz and original Castle Face copy of Quarters!, so luckily I won't need to spending any money immediately from this email.