Lydia's Illuminate tour -- presale bundles (NO VINYL SORRY)

didn't see a thread for this anywhere, so i'm guessing maybe some people aren't aware of the deets yet.

pillowcase bundle: http://81twentythree.com/collections/lydia/products/lydia-illuminate-tour-ticket-bundle

poster bundle: http://81twentythree.com/collections/lydia/products/lydia-illuminate-tour-ticket-silk-screen-poster-bundle

regular sale tickets up friday

tour dates:

2/27 Tucson, AZ Club Congress
2/28 Phoenix, AZ Crescent Ballroom 
3/1 Pomona, CA The Glass House
3/2 San Francisco, CA Slim’s
3/4 Seattle, WA Chop Suey
3/5 Portland, OR Hawthorne Theatre
3/7 Boise, ID The Crux
3/8 Salt Lake City, UT Murray Theatre
3/9 Denver, CO Marquis Theatre
3/11 Minneapolis, MN 7th Street Entry
3/12 Chicago, IL Lincoln Hall 
3/13 Lansing, MI The Loft 
3/14 Akron, OH Musica
3/15 Toronto, ON The Mod Club
3/16 Rochester, NY The Bug Jar
3/18 Boston, MA Brighton Music Hall
3/19 Philadelphia, PA Union Transfer 
3/21 New York, NY Highline Ballroom 
3/22 Washington, DC Rock & Roll Hotel
3/23 Greensboro, NC Greene Street Club
3/25 Ybor City, FL Crowbar
3/26 Orlando, FL The Social 
3/27 Atlanta, GA Vinyl 
3/28 Nashville, TN Exit/In
3/29 St. Louis, MO Firebird 
3/31 Lawrence, KS Granada Theatre 
4/1 Oklahoma City, OK Bricktown Music Hall
4/3 Houston, TX Fitzgerald’s Downstairs 
4/4 Dallas, TX Trees
4/5 Austin, TX The Parish

I am definitely a fan of Illuminate, but would totally be on board if this were a, "This December" tour. 

never gonna happen, which is a shame. i love illuminate a lot... a LOT. but i love this december a lot too, and i don't get how people completely forget it exists. i have a sneaking suspicion there's a mindy white bias.

never gonna happen, which is a shame. i love illuminate a lot... a LOT. but i love this december a lot too, and i don't get how people completely forget it exists. i have a sneaking suspicion there's a mindy white bias.

Luckily, I saw them before Illuminate came out.  The show was good until Evan (the bassist at the time) busted a sting on his bass and didnt have backup strings.  Leighton did a few acoustic jams after that but the show was cut short a little.  Still happy that I got to see them when December was their only music.

Just so everyone knows --- I was THISSS CLOSEEE to getting rights to press this, but it's already in the works.

So yeah -- this is confirmation that illuminate WILL be pressed to vinyl, and soon. I just hope it's done right.

:D   Solid news!

Luckily, I saw them before Illuminate came out.  The show was good until Evan (the bassist at the time) busted a sting on his bass and didnt have backup strings.  Leighton did a few acoustic jams after that but the show was cut short a little.  Still happy that I got to see them when December was their only music.

i think maria was way better than mindy was live. i love mindy but when she first joined lydia she barely sang audibly. it took a while for it to seem like she felt like she belonged but maybe that's just me. i also loved watching evan play. he was so passionate!

i think maria was way better than mindy was live. i love mindy but when she first joined lydia she barely sang audibly. it took a while for it to seem like she felt like she belonged but maybe that's just me. i also loved watching evan play. he was so passionate!

Definitely miss the old line up! Minday was awesome though!

Just so everyone knows --- I was THISSS CLOSEEE to getting rights to press this, but it's already in the works.

So yeah -- this is confirmation that illuminate WILL be pressed to vinyl, and soon. I just hope it's done right.

This makes me SO happy.

Bummer you couldn't get the rights though. 

Also, tickets are only $12? I don't know who I'm going with, but I think I'm just gonna nab two and drag someone to Philly. Not worth missing out on this show.

It feels so weird that this is happening with only two of the six members from that album. Total cash grab.

i mean, i guess... it has been only leighton and craig since assailants, though. i really don't consider the new guys in the band as part of the band, even though they've been there for two albums. and the only founding member is leighton at this point. it's all semantics.

i mean, i guess... it has been only leighton and craig since assailants, though. i really don't consider the new guys in the band as part of the band, even though they've been there for two albums. and the only founding member is leighton at this point. it's all semantics.

But this is Illuminate, an album that was far more of a collaborative effort than some of the more recent things, or so it feels.

• 1 month later...