Post Your Record Storage Area

Guest scriptedrain
Re-arranging my room and thusly my collection sucks...I feel like Rob Gordon from 'High Fidelity'

[image]

..and this is just about 1/4 of the entire thing...

Are you organizing autobiographically?

-Chris

I love that movie. Nerdy as hell, but every time I watch it, it makes me wish it was real just to know someone actually does that. I'd love to hear someone who does that tell me about how / when they got all their records.

Every time I watch 'High Fidelity' it makes wish I was more financially stable to have a bigger place and a room especially for all my records. Or something like those expedits that some have here...an actual shelving unit to have all my records on. Instead of record boxes, crates, and the floor...

i have a record room. its not as nearly as cool as it sounds. It just ends up being a big mess, and i forget whats even in there. Shelves of records line the walls, and the center has back to back shelves of records too.

its awesome at the same time its a pain in the ass.

especially since that means i have no room for the distro which currently resides in shelves and shelves and bins in my kitchen area.

Guest scriptedrain

This reminds me: Who was it that posted a pic of a "Now Listening" shelf he made for whatever record he had on? I'd like to see that again.

• jhulud locked this topic