Post Your Record Storage Area

After reading plenty of comments on this site and others on how the turntable shouldn't go on the same piece of furniture as the speakers, I figured, "ehh, why not." So, I went out and bought another Expedit and a second Lack side table for a makeshift equipment "shelf."

tumblr_mi1bmjtp6e1qbrovbo1_500.jpg

I'll be rearranging the speakers later, I didn't feel like replacing the wires when I set everything up.

After reading plenty of comments on this site and others on how the turntable shouldn't go on the same piece of furniture as the speakers, I figured, "ehh, why not." So, I went out and bought another Expedit and a second Lack side table for a makeshift equipment "shelf."

I'll be rearranging the speakers later, I didn't feel like replacing the wires when I set everything up.

What table is your record player on?

Looks like 2 of the same tables stacked on top of each other

Precisely. They're Lack side tables, $9.99 a piece at IKEA. I wasn't sure about the overall height of the two stacked like that, but it ended up working out really well with how tall I am (I'm 5'10", and my turntable is right at my waist).

That looks really nice, Adam.

I'm curious to see how living in an apartment next semester will work out for me, I am approaching almost 1 full 2x4 expedit.

I know my Jeep can haul my room and stuff but this may prove to be a clusterfuck task :(

Dude, my record collection is on a boat crossing the Pacific to the Atlantic. You have it easy, make 2 runs.

• jhulud locked this topic