Post Your Record Storage Area

Hey guys I'm new on Vinyl Collective, Here Is my "Music/Bed Room", At first I got a costom made Storage for 120 records and CD's, with a place to put the TT on and the Amp device... But as you know, when you start collecting vinyl... everything goes out of control... and became this messy room... Need to get one of those Expedit shelves, Sucks there is no IKEA on my country.

IMAG0001_zps8183282a.jpg

IMAG0003_zpsb6640678.jpg

IMAG0010_zps51e0669d.jpg

IMG_3218_zpsc37a1c79.jpg

IMG_3223_zps7adff885.jpg

Excuse the crappy pics, My camera has the worst perspective ever haha, yeah, the Chihuahua is incluided.

I like the 45's on the wall

Moved into a new apartment and finally got everything together. 

Ikea Expedit 4x4 with top row of dividers removed

Music Hall a15.2

Pro-Ject Debut Carbon with Music Hall MAT slip mat

Definitive Technology Studiomonitor 350

KftbqqR.jpg

nSl8PWm.jpg

Wow, looks awesome!! Congrats! Definetly needs one of those Shelves!

• 3 weeks later...

Posted this about a month or so ago after I had just moved in but finally getting settled so I thought I'd post an update.  All the framed albums are autographed.  If anyone is looking for record frames for cheap Michael's has all frames for 40% off this week and you can get an additional 25% off coupon on their site which can be used on sale items.  Total deal. 

fdl167a.pngTj5mz6Q.png

is that that paramore record? if so, good show, good show.

i someday want the High Fidelity set up. In short a nice chair in a good room with a sweet set of headphones. i don't always have to use the headphones but they are there when i want them.

Yeah it is haha I was giving if a quick spin to check for inner groove distortion after some setup changes haha. It looks like baby shit.

You cannot go wrong with a good headphone rig if you like to analyze music in a solo environment. It's not a social activity but it can be like meditation. I love it. And you can't get a comparable speaker setup until you hit $3k or more.

Posted this about a month or so ago after I had just moved in but finally getting settled so I thought I'd post an update.  All the framed albums are autographed.  If anyone is looking for record frames for cheap Michael's has all frames for 40% off this week and you can get an additional 25% off coupon on their site which can be used on sale items.  Total deal. 

fdl167a.pngTj5mz6Q.png

Looks amazing

fdl167a.pngTj5mz6Q.png

Looks awesome man. Approximately how many records is that setup holding for you?

I have a nice home for that duplicate SYL boxset!!

I finally took some pics of my setup:

Corner with my bass, guitar and super cool Ween print from the 40 Watt Athens show a few years ago:
10803776816_c1792d5009_z.jpg

A-D (with my Cobra Juicy mask and signed Sleepytime Gorilla Museum print)

10803878344_403f889b43_z.jpg

Setup on top, games, music DVDs in the right IKEA drawer, sleeves and bags in the left one, seven inches, recently played and need to be refiled to the left, William Schaff print above the turntable... need to hang that along with some other prints above this one:

10803720805_d279cfd44b_z.jpg

Headphones in black/blue case with hard copy of spreadsheet of titles for indecision/amnesia. seven inches, and in the tote to the right of the 7"s is my Ticket To Ride gear:

10803688705_ea251cb976.jpg

D-L, Marshmallow Ghosts resin figure, Father Figures' USBeak, handmade Schaff halloween mask from Graveface fest and graveface charity bag, Failure Magnified promo magnifier (that actually makes things smaller), Octopus Project viewmaster (the 45 box in the back is the guestbook from our wedding... we had everyone sign a 45 sleeve and write their favorite song, musician, musical lyric and whatever else they want):

10803768644_7aac00f25f.jpg

M-Z, odds and ends, recent yardsale finds and handme downs from friends of family to sort through and donate, Ninja Tune DJ bag in the bottom left, Thes One box set and Kishi Bashi box on top.
Bottom right is more limited duplicates and test pressings

10803733804_dab8bd402b.jpg

From right side:

10803807523_fe190e08eb.jpg

From left side:

10803542096_5cc1c4041c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • jhulud locked this topic