Post Your Record Storage Area

I have one shelve on a borrowed shelving unit for my albums. It's running out of space quickly, so I need to rearrange to make it until I graduate in May. Then I'll find a more permanent place to live and start investing in some actual furniture and the like. And a non-bootleg set-up so I can actually get the full vinyl experience. I have my turntable jerry-rigged to some crappy speakers at the moment.

Guest abravemorning

[image]

I'm in the same boat as 311thrice. I haven't been able to build up my collection like I want to, so its rather unimpressive. It's a rather humble storage area.

Guest abravemorning

Sorry. I'm not really motivated to pick anything up as I am moving next month. Hence the tote.

I just realized I left my checks visible in my picture of my 7" box. Yikes. Hope no one got my bank info.

Guest abravemorning
[image]

I'm in the same boat as 311thrice. I haven't been able to build up my collection like I want to, so its rather unimpressive. It's a rather humble storage area.

Is that MY copy of CVA on your bed? ;D

Yes it is. Good eye.

Guest abravemorning
Haha the blue and white just looked familiar... Here's my storage area now, I finally picked up an expedit two weeks ago.

I'm in the middle of packaging her up now. I package like a pro. ;)

Haha the blue and white just looked familiar... Here's my storage area now, I finally picked up an expedit two weeks ago.

[image]

7 inches are in the box in the second row.

oooOOOoo. I like that. How much was that? I'm out of room for my vinyl right now. I have to expand soon and that looks perfect.

• jhulud locked this topic