Post Your Record Storage Area

[image]

I just rearranged mine. The 12 inches used to be on top, but it looked like it was going to collapse so I moved them to the bottom. This set-up is only temporary until I can go out and get a bookshelf/order an Expedit. I constantly worry about my records too, like before I put the ps2 box there I was worried I'd bend them by angling them and sometimes they'd fall because I would not angle them enough.

Guest chassit
zombie survival guide is also needed... But i see you have one. Kudos

You can't see it because all of my books & comics are two layers deep, but I have the entire Walking Dead TPB set, too. More crucial Zombie-age

[image]

I just rearranged mine. The 12 inches used to be on top, but it looked like it was going to collapse so I moved them to the bottom. This set-up is only temporary until I can go out and get a bookshelf/order an Expedit. I constantly worry about my records too, like before I put the ps2 box there I was worried I'd bend them by angling them and sometimes they'd fall because I would not angle them enough.

I used to have something similar to those, and I had the exact same worries.

[image]

I used to have something similar to those, and I had the exact same worries.

Same! In fact I've since moved my records off of this (I got my "shelf" at Target) and just into storage boxes. I know where things are so looking through boxes isn't a huge hassle.

Plus you never know when there's gonna be a fire and you need to just GRAB AND GO! GRAB AND GO!

• jhulud locked this topic