Post Your Record Storage Area

[image]

dude where did you get those star wars figures?

I know you're just quoting it, but to the original poster - Is that the season 1+2 or season 3 Office special edition box? You should keep it intact. I sold a spare Office Season 1+2 box for $180 right before the holidays.

I got them at the Target I work at. Cool little things.

That's part of the season 3 package, it's all intact... it's just that the parts are all over my room.

I know you're just quoting it, but to the original poster - Is that the season 1+2 or season 3 Office special edition box? You should keep it intact. I sold a spare Office Season 1+2 box for $180 right before the holidays.

That's part of the season 3 package, it's all intact... it's just that the parts are all over my room.

I've been looking everywhere for that stormtrooper.

are they bobble-heads or figures?

this is my music room.

(THE WALL SHELVING)

1ST ROW:TOP LEFT CORNER TO FAR TOP RIGHT CORNER (COLORED VINYL)

HARDCORE/METAL/GRIND/METALCORE/DEATH METAL/BLACK METAL/NOISE ETC.

2ND ROWa: LEFT TO RIGHT (COLORED VINYL TO BLACK VINYL)

HARDCORE/METAL/GRIND/METALCORE/DEATH METAL/BLACK METAL/NOISE ETC

2ND ROWb:LEFT TO RIGHT-STARTING ON THE 4TH CUBE (COLORED VINYL)

INDIE/EMO/POP/ROCK/ARENA ROCK/PUNK ETC.

3RD ROWa:LEFT TO RIGHT (COLORED VINYL ENDS 3/4 OF THE WAY IN CUBE 1.

3RD ROWb:REMAINDER OF CUBE 1 IS (180gram VINYL)

3RD ROWc:LEFT TO RIGHT (BLACK VINYL BEGINS IN THE 2ND CUBE AND RUNS TO THE END OF ROW 3.

4TH ROWa:LEFT TO RIGHT (2XLPS BEGIN IN CUBE 1 OF ROW 4 AND RUN TO THE 4TH CUBE OF ROW 4.

ALL 2XLP RELEASES

4TH ROWb:LEFT TO RIGHT (VICTORY RECORDS SECTION BEGINS IN CUBE 5. THIS IS NOT COMPLETE YET, SO CUBE 5 IS THE ONLY PLACE FOR VICTORY NOW.)

4TH ROWc:LEFT TO RIGHT (CUBE 6 CONTAINS RECORDS THAT NEED TO BE FILED)

ALL RECORDS FOR FILING.

4TH ROWd:LEFT TO RIGHT (CUBES 7 AND 8 ARE FOR PACKING BOXES AND SHIPPING SUPPLIES.

[image]

ALL COLORED 7 INCHES: (HARDCORE/METAL ETC. / INDIE/EMO/ROCK / SPLITS/COMPILATIONS/2X7"S)

[image]

ALL BLACK 7 INCHES: (HARDCORE/METAL ETC. / INDIE/EMO/ROCK)

[image]

10 INCHES: ON TOP OF SHELF (ALL COLORS AND GENRES)

1ST SHELF: ROW 1-UP AND DOWN (BOTCH, CAVE IN , COALESCE BOXES X3)

ROW 2-UP AND DOWN (THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN, *THE GET UP KIDS/THE CASKET LOTTERY, SAME BOX*, THE HOPE CONSPIRACY, HOT WATER MUSIC, JIMMY EAT WORLD)

ROW 3-UP AND DOWN (*THROWDOWN/MASTODON, SAME BOX*, *MINERAL, ELLIOT, TEXAS IS THE REASON, SAME BOX*, PELICAN, *18 VISIONS, DROWNINGMAN, POISON THE WELL, SAME BOX*, SNAPCASE)

ROW 4-ONLY BOX (*DOGHOUSE FAN CLUB SERIES, RELAPSE SINGLES SERIES, SAME BOX*)

2ND SHELF-LEFT TO RIGHT (*IN THESE BLACK DAYS, DEATHWISH DEAD MAN'S HAND SERIES, SAME BOX*, SUB POP SINGLES CLUB, A-C HARDCORE/METAL SPLIT 7"S, ALL COLORS, C-E HARDCORE/METAL SPLIT 7"S ALL COLORS, E-I HARDCORE/METAL SPLIT 7"S, ALL COLORS, J-N HARDCORE/METAL SPLIT 7"S, ALL COLORS)

3RD SHELF-LEFT TO RIGHT (N-T HARDCORE/METAL SPLIT 7"S, ALL COLORS, *T-Z HARDCORE/METAL SPLIT 7"S, ALL COLORS, 5"S & 6"S, SAME BOX*,V/A COMPILATIONS BOX. ALL OF THE 7"S, 10"S, 12"S, CDS, CASSETTES AND DVDS ON THIS SHELF THAT ARE NOT IN BOXES ARE WAITING TO BE LOGGED IN. OH, AND PAULETTE & SUZETTE. MY GIBSON SG STANDARDS.

[image]

THIS IS MY STORAGE FOR MY CDS. MY 7" BOXES ARE ON TOP.

[image]

12" BOXES-LEFT TO RIGHT, BACK ROW-BOX 1 (DROWNINGMAN, ELLIOTT, THE JULIANA THEORY, THE DILLINGER ESCCAPE PLAN, 18 VISIONS, POISON THE WELL, MINERAL)

12" BOXES-LEFT TO RIGHT, BACK ROW-BOX 2 (OLD MAN GLOOM, JIMMY EAT WORLD, SNAPCASE, THE CASKET LOTTERY)

12" BOXES-LEFT TO RIGHT, BACK ROW-BOX 3 (TEXAS IS THE REASON, THE GET UP KIDS, THROWDOWN, MASTODON, TUSK, THE HOPE CONSPIRACY, HOT WATER MUSIC)

12" BOXES-LEFT TO RIGHT, FRONT ROW-BOX 1 (ISIS)

12" BOXES-LEFT TO RIGHT, FRONT ROW-BOX 2 (PELICAN)

[image]

THE "PSEUDO" SAFE RIGHT NEXT TO MY BED. NO LOCK ON IT, BUT I KEEP A SET OF BRASS KNUCKLES AND MY .9MM RIGHT ON TOP OF IT. SERIOUSLY. NO JOKE. I HAVE TRUST ISSUES.

[image]

HE "PSEUDO" SAFE RIGHT NEXT TO MY BED. NO LOCK ON IT, BUT I KEEP A SET OF BRASS KNUCKLES AND MY .9MM RIGHT ON TOP OF IT. SERIOUSLY. NO JOKE. I HAVE TRUST ISSUES.

[image]

Thats kinda funny cause where I store my records I also keep my two pistols and set of knuckles.... for me its more of a home invasion/intruder defense than protection of my records though. Also your collection is very neat and orderly.... very impressive.

I've been looking everywhere for that stormtrooper.

There's a couple at the Target near my work. It has the light shading unlike the one in the picture with dark shading. I can pick one up for you if you want.

I have to wait for a paycheck first. I literally have four dollars in my bank account....damn this site for taking all my money.

• jhulud locked this topic