Post Your Record Storage Area

i can't tell you guys how much the kind words mean to me. i really appreciate it. i honestly didn't think i had that much. i guess i actually do. been collecting on and of since i was probably 12 or 13yrs. old. but back then i was collecting queen, smashing pumpkins and veruca salt. i'm 28 now, old compared to some and young to others, but i have been collecting for quite a while now. i am trying to open a record store in or around the cincinnati area, that's the dream and i hope within 4 years i can make my dream come true. once again, you all a very kind and the compliments mean a lot. oh, i apologize for putting The Holy Mountain in my Indie Rock Section, i probably put that there sometime ago meaning to move it, but i catalog and file in the early hours of morning (2:30am-6:00am) so i probably left it there and fell asleep. thanks again everybody for the kind words.

Absolutely unreal, ohiopride. Although I do find it funny you have a Holy Mountain 7" in the "indie/emo/pop" 7" box.

Also, while you crush my vinyl collection, I'm pretty confident my CD collection is bigger than yours! It's the small victories... :)

i would love to see it bro. post it. i also have a few hundred cassettes to file and post and another closet of cds to put up, but when they're ready i will put them up. i will try to post my music dvds as well.

i cant stop looking at those pics. insane! how long have you been collecting? and where is your list?

i just started a list on deadformat.net most of the sections are bunched together because i transfered my centerfuse list to this. i have to separate the tiles, a little messy, but i am cleaning it up. username is ohiopride as well.

jesus christ. and to think i was proud that i finally found time just to move my shit into 4 new boxes. i am absolutely stunned. good shit ohiopride.

Yeah, I know! My collection has finally expanded to 8 full cubes in an expedit, and I started to feel pretty good about it. then vinyljunkie and ohiopride post and I'm not feeling so good any more.

good shit indeed, you guys.

• jhulud locked this topic