Post Your Record Storage Area

I'd take floor to ceiling records in several different rooms over a wife any fucking day. Pussy gets re-pressed every second, Downward is Heavenward is not.

yeah wives i'm sure are a handful, but i wouldn't know,

i disagree. my wife has helped out a TON with the distro, as far as organizing, doing emails, packaging, etc. she goes to record stores with me, and loves listening to records.

i didnt get married specifically for the pussy, but that is a great perk.

its all about balance though and the girl you are with.

i love records, adn they certainly are a big part of my life, but its gotta be balanced, cause i realize there are more important things in life than records. im not gonna ignore my wife or friends, just to lie around in my record room and roll around in records. i am not into art stuff, but ill go hang out at an art store with my wife. and conversely she (and other friends of mine) will hang out in a record store for an hour or two while i look through records.

The store I frequent here has lots of stuff I don't know I like in the used bin, and the 7"s, are mixed, and it's all overpriced if you ask me. I need a better job, having a collection at least the size of any of the huge ones is something I have wet dreams about.

I HARDLY ever sell or trade, because I don't want my collection to shrink. I'll sell my blood, my body, and steal to make ends meet before I sell my records.

I'd take floor to ceiling records in several different rooms over a wife any fucking day. Pussy gets re-pressed every second, Downward is Heavenward is not.

I condone being a materialistic asshole with an absurdly large and overly organized collection.

I shouldn't be allowed online this late.

do i come off as a materialistic asshole with an absurdly large and overly organized collection? i can see why you said that. it's cool. it happens

not to me, but i mean to normal society, especially to girls. i don't understand why my girlfriend has 150 pairs of shoes that she never wears and i'm the one getting shit on for purchasing tons of vinyl.

i guess because you can wear shoes and they serve a purpose daily, that they are less material than records. fuck that. i forgot i had ordered a morrissey record a few weeks ago, and got it in the mail today and got really excited, i have 3 pairs of shoes, crappy ones, better ones, and dress shoes. i require very little to get through the day to day, i'm allowed to have my bad habit that does nothing to negatively effect anything except occasionally disrupt my finances, but i'm never even that worried about those.

yeah wives i'm sure are a handful, but i wouldn't know,

i disagree. my wife has helped out a TON with the distro, as far as organizing, doing emails, packaging, etc. she goes to record stores with me, and loves listening to records.

i love records, adn they certainly are a big part of my life, but its gotta be balanced, cause i realize there are more important things in life than records. im not gonna ignore my wife or friends, just to lie around in my record room and roll around in records. i am not into art stuff, but ill go hang out at an art store with my wife. and conversely she (and other friends of mine) will hang out in a record store for an hour or two while i look through records.

one of my ex's helped me with my label, and it was awesome. she was genuinely into it, my girlfriend now has records, and went shopping with me once, but she doesn't have any interest in me buying them and constantly tells me to stop.

one of my ex's helped me with my label, and it was awesome. she was genuinely into it, my girlfriend now has records, and went shopping with me once, but she doesn't have any interest in me buying them and constantly tells me to stop.

My wife buys me alot of cds and vinyl. She normally gets me a bunch of music on holidays (v-day, x-mas,...) But the best day of the year is my birthday. She gives me like $200 and ill take my money and ill head down to the local record store. She is the best.

• jhulud locked this topic