AdBlock Extension Detected!

sketch-logo.png

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

impact

Post Your Record Storage Area

[image]

I just rearranged mine. The 12 inches used to be on top, but it looked like it was going to collapse so I moved them to the bottom. This set-up is only temporary until I can go out and get a bookshelf/order an Expedit. I constantly worry about my records too, like before I put the ps2 box there I was worried I'd bend them by angling them and sometimes they'd fall because I would not angle them enough.

Guest chassit
zombie survival guide is also needed... But i see you have one. Kudos

You can't see it because all of my books & comics are two layers deep, but I have the entire Walking Dead TPB set, too. More crucial Zombie-age

[image]

I just rearranged mine. The 12 inches used to be on top, but it looked like it was going to collapse so I moved them to the bottom. This set-up is only temporary until I can go out and get a bookshelf/order an Expedit. I constantly worry about my records too, like before I put the ps2 box there I was worried I'd bend them by angling them and sometimes they'd fall because I would not angle them enough.

I used to have something similar to those, and I had the exact same worries.

[image]

I used to have something similar to those, and I had the exact same worries.

Same! In fact I've since moved my records off of this (I got my "shelf" at Target) and just into storage boxes. I know where things are so looking through boxes isn't a huge hassle.

Plus you never know when there's gonna be a fire and you need to just GRAB AND GO! GRAB AND GO!

zombie survival guide is also needed... But i see you have one. Kudos

You can't see it because all of my books & comics are two layers deep, but I have the entire Walking Dead TPB set, too. More crucial Zombie-age

i want to get into this but I dont have the money or time to start collecting again, maybe in the summer.