FS: A bunch of stuff from various genres.

Aych

I'm pretty low on funds, what with rent/bills getting paid, a minuscule paycheck from this past pay period, and me not keeping very good track of my leisure spending for the first week or so of the month. So, here's a relatively short list of stuff you could buy from me, to help me put some much-wanted cashola back in my bone-dry college kid bank account! I only have three or four 7"/LP mailers on my person, so once I'm out of each kind, the sale is done!

A few things to note: 1) I prefer to do business with established board members, because I know I can trust them; newer members can send offers if they have some good feedback here or on eBay. 2) U.S. buyers only, please! 3) Be reasonable with your offers, and don’t send me messages that just say “how much for [album]?” because I won’t respond to those. 4) Because it's MLK weekend, these will not get shipped until Tuesday, possibly Wednesday. Also, I'm out of town until Monday evening, so questions about the condition of a certain record can't be answered until then.

7" Records

• Japandroids – Younger Us (clear vinyl, /2000) SOLD
  • King Tuff – Screaming Skull (black vinyl)
  • Now, Now/The Lonely Forest – Shifting/Woe Is Me (RSD 2012, black vinyl, /500)
  • Phoenix – Entertainment (RSD 2013, gray marble vinyl, /3000)
  • The Wonder Years – Won’t Be Pathetic Forever (4th press, HT Exclusive, pink vinyl, /500)

12" Records

• A Skylit Drive – Wires...and the Concept of Breathing (clear vinyl, /350) SOLD
  • Boys Night Out – Trainwreck (2xLP, black/yellow swirl vinyl, /1000) SOLD
  • The Bronx/Mariachi El Bronx – Live (RSD 2012, clear w/ multi splatter, /1000)
  • Crystal Castles – Crystal Castles III (black vinyl)
  • King Tuff – King Tuff (black vinyl)
  • Pianos Become The Teeth – The Lack Long After (5th press, grey marble vinyl, /1000)
  • Sharks – No Gods (dark blue w/ red haze, /600)
  • Silverstein – Arrivals & Departures (baby blue vinyl, /900)
  • V/A– Django Unchained OST (Italian bootleg, 180g black vinyl w/ slipmat, 466/500)
  • Wavves – Afraid of Heights (pre-order exclusive, white w/red+black splatter, /500) SOLD
  • Yeasayer – Fragrant World (2xLP, 180g white w/ blue splatter)

Finally, If you see something on my tradelist that interests you, feel free to make an offer on it! I'll probably say something like “thanks, but it’s not for sale,” but you never know unless you try, right?

Thanks for looking!