Fun fact: When my old crappy band got signed to Virgin we hung out with Ross Robinson since his hometown was literally 5 minutes away from our's, and the story behind this track is that his parents used to own a bar in Newberry and when they closed up shop he found a box full of cassettes in storage and on one of them was this recording. He figured it was the woman's attempt to capture her spouse's abusive behavior to use in divorce court. When KoЯn was recording their first album he showed them the tape and they wanted it on the end of their album.

I've been talking a lot about KoЯn on the ETE board lately and I'm a bit worried.

This isn't necessarily a hidden song but something that always stuck with me over the years.

As far as bonus music tracks go The Suicide Machines cover of I Don't Wanna Hear It is by far the best Minor Threat cover ever recorded. Period.

I was about 14 years old and I passed out listening to this album and woke up to the Scream and "There's someone in your house" at about one in the morning...

I was scared shitless...haha

And I listened to this one all the time when I was a lot younger but find it really boring now...

I'm not sure if it counts as a hidden track, but Silverstein's "This is How the Wind Shifts" is amazing. I remember opening my audio program to overlay the tracks and having my mind blown.

There is also that really amazing Tool song where you combine two separate songs and then overlay them on top of another one. That combination sounds immense.