PO: Tycho - Awake

gmoney

Right. It's no longer available through the label though without buying the $60 t shirt/bag bundle. This guy says he has like nine left so here it is available for a reasonable price to people like me who missed it on the label site.

Pretty sure he was saying that the eBay link is a good deal because it's only $2 more than the label was asking.

Got my copy today! This might be the most well-designed packaging I'll see this year; the inner sleeve in particular made me so happy. I do kind of wish the vinyl were a bit darker, to match the artwork better, but beggars can't be choosers, right? It still looks fantastic.

I'll be sure to spin this later this evening.

Very nice.  Also;

No joke.  It's a beast of a jacket.  Have you tried putting it on the shelf with the rest of your records, yet?

I haven't properly filed it yet, it's just sitting in my now playing/just bought it shelf next to the turntable.

It is a pain trying to the put record back in the gatefold since it is so tight

for real.

I haven't properly filed it yet, it's just sitting in my now playing/just bought it shelf next to the turntable.

Aside from being just a little too stocky, it's also a bit taller than everything else in my T section. I'm come to accept this and just roll with it... but for a while there I couldn't not see it - immediately - every time I was looking through my records.