PO: Tycho - Awake

gmoney

Yes, but it's nice to know that some amount of effort went into a release before I shell out $24 on it.

Dude you're in LA. I just picked up a copy at my local store here in San Diego for 14.99 (Colored if that means anything to you) I'm pretty damn sure you could find a copy at Amoeba or Origami for a damn good price

I actually just moved here a few months ago. I never find great prices at Amoeba but I've never been to Origami, I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the tip!

Let me know how Origami goes! I want to check it out sometime.

Btw I only listened to 1 song before buying this record... And I have to say it's pretty goddamned beautiful especially for the changes going on in my life right now. Funny how music can do that. 

Has anyone checked out "Heathered Pearls" ? I got a copy of their record and it's pure feel good music, kinda tantric/downtempo... All pressings are black with white streaks colored. Also from Ghostly International

Has anyone checked out "Heathered Pearls" ? I got a copy of their record and it's pure feel good music, kinda tantric/downtempo... All pressings are black with white streaks colored. Also from Ghostly International

I've had Loyal in my iTunes for months now, but haven't gotten around to checking it out.  I'll have to remedy that shortly.

Let me know how Origami goes! I want to check it out sometime.

Went ahead and checked it out tonight. It's SUPER small and they were having some listening party so the entire place was packed with people just standing there talking. Fortunately I pushed past some people and first thing I saw was a copy of Awake for $15. Went ahead and picked it up. It's not colored but oh well.

Went ahead and checked it out tonight. It's SUPER small and they were having some listening party so the entire place was packed with people just standing there talking. Fortunately I pushed past some people and first thing I saw was a copy of Awake for $15. Went ahead and picked it up. It's not colored but oh well.

People standing around? Yea sounds like Echopark haha. Idk I still want to check it out. I've found some good Diiv (dive) titles there online