Sleepmakeswaves - Love of Cartography (vinyl available via AUS shipping)

love this band's work....and just watched a live clip from a recent show last night that was fantastic.

$200 AUD is a chunk, though, for the vinyl option, and my one and only KS experience has jaded me.

Someone already bought the $400 AUD option Test Press for "In Today..." ($354) - not me.

$25,000 AUD is probably a realistic sum to really fund it, execute and deliver it the way it should be done for a band this caliber.

Best of success to them :)  prob more mp3 or CD here (maybe the signed CD option? nah).  A dear friend purchased white vinyl of ...and so we destroyed everything for me as a gift, otherwise I would yet to own vinyl of theirs.

Yeah I was pumped to hear about the crowd sourcing thing because I figured there'd be some cool stuff, but not only is that vinyl option absurd, it appears to be /300.

Maybe Aussies are all just filthy rich haha.

Might do a DL just to help, but who knows. If they could guarantee a huge US tour if they hit the mark, I'd be more inclined.

Hey all - Otto here from smw. Just FYI, we've realised that that pack was a miscalculation on our part. We intended it to be a pack including the vinyl and some other goodies, but should have considered the peeps who just love vinyl and want to support the band in that way.

We have now updated the rewards list to include a $90 vinyl option, (which includes a digital download and name on liner notes).

Cheers.

Hey all - Otto here from smw. Just FYI, we've realised that that pack was a miscalculation on our part. We intended it to be a pack including the vinyl and some other goodies, but should have considered the peeps who just love vinyl and want to support the band in that way.

We have now updated the rewards list to include a $90 vinyl option, (which includes a digital download and name on liner notes).

Cheers.

A $90 record?! Hallelujah!!!

Cheers.

Records cost $15 to $25 USD. You can go above that but only if you leave sleepmakeswaves and join My Bloody Valentine or Pearl Jam.

Thanks for trying, but no thanks.

I've got friends in bands from here, that have self funded an album. And self released that same album with digital, cd and vinyl options. None of it cost anywhere near this. At most it should be $1 per song download, $15 for the cd and $30 for the vinyl.

That what it should cost here.