Sleepmakeswaves - Love of Cartography (vinyl available via AUS shipping)

And to make the funds to record the album they toured, A LOT. Scrimped and saved every penny from every show, and merch. Bought beers out of their own money, not the bands. Forgo a rider in order to be paid more per show. Eat 2 minute noodles.

But, they'll never be played on the radio. And will never make a living from their music either. They just do it to create music and enjoy themselves

Hey all - Otto here from smw. Just FYI, we've realised that that pack was a miscalculation on our part. We intended it to be a pack including the vinyl and some other goodies, but should have considered the peeps who just love vinyl and want to support the band in that way.

We have now updated the rewards list to include a $90 vinyl option, (which includes a digital download and name on liner notes).

Cheers.

LOL

as if thats better

Hey all - Otto here from smw. Just FYI, we've realised that that pack was a miscalculation on our part. We intended it to be a pack including the vinyl and some other goodies, but should have considered the peeps who just love vinyl and want to support the band in that way.

We have now updated the rewards list to include a $90 vinyl option, (which includes a digital download and name on liner notes).

Cheers.

So $20(a normal high price for a record these days) for the record and $70 to get your name in the liner notes. :rolleyes:

Saw them twice a couple of weeks back with Dead Letter and Karnivool......the sound....oh the sound.....solid band and i thought they were much better than DLC....should have been DLC, SMW and then Karnivool

Cant justify $90+ on vinyl......the last record was expensive enough 

Man... are you for real? I was at the first Melbourne show and thought DLC blew the whole night out of the water, they were incredible. Kim Benzie pumped so much energy into the night, absolutely mind blowing. Thought Ian Kenny (and the rest of Karnivool) felt like they went through the motions... each to their own!

Karnivool DID play 'Deadman' though, which made their set 30x better!!

Cheers.

Ice_cream_face.gif

Cheers.

That's nice but frankly I wouldn't care about my name being on the packaging. I'd rather just be able to enjoy the music and support you guys.

How about a basic limited edition gatefold vinyl package that just includes the record and a download code for like $30 or something actually reasonable? Not all of us fans can afford to throw $90 around like nothing.

That's nice but frankly I wouldn't care about my name being on the packaging. I'd rather just be able to enjoy the music and support you guys.

How about a basic limited edition gatefold vinyl package that just includes the record and a download code for like $30 or something actually reasonable? Not all of us fans can afford to throw $90 around like nothing.

Maybe that's because you aren't a REAL fan. A real VC fan would just throw money at anything that's limited

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...