2014 Record Store Day - April 19

gmoney

got what i wanted. and there was this guy that was at the very front of the line and he was talking to people about what they wanted to buy and he added every single one of those to his list and got a full box of stuff he's probably just going to flip. some people man.

anyways i hope everyone got what they wanted i know i had fun

Greetings from LA. Was told if I got to Origami at around 6 that I'd be one of the first ones in. Got here at 3:45 and am 20 people or so back. I doubt I get anything I really want and I bet they only have 10 copies of the de la soul release.

Amoeba has apparently had over a hundred people in line since before midnight. Can't imagine how crowded it is now.

I went to Tunes this morning in Marlton NJ and got everything I wanted. They were actually good with having at least 4-5 of almost all the titles. I left there with

Fishbone - EP

Joy Division - EP

Oasis - Supersonic

Pixies - Indie Cindy

Pogues / Joe Strummer

Garbage / Brody Dalle

it was a similar scene at Tunes in Northfield

This might sound nuts, but try these guys in Buford. They are about 5 minutes from my house. I found the TTT and Bayside RSD2013 releases there around 3 weeks after RSD.

https://www.facebook.com/rockshopmusic

I love Rock Shop! Might stop there on my way through Atlanta today to see if they have the SP OST. They're a comic shop too, so I'd be shocked if they didn't.

In addition to the Cake boxset I got:

Death Cab

Scott Pilgrim

SDRE/Circa

Paramore

Nirvana

Dads (and then sold it to a kid in line who really really wanted it. It was the only copy they had and it made his day!)

That is awesome!  I asked about it when I got in and he said they were out.  Good to "meet" you, btw. :D  Enjoy, sir!