I am a sucker for the Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series.  I had the Millenium Falcon put together and that thing nearly took up my entire kitchen table.  I had the completed MF as my background on my phone for a couple of years.

I would like to see the completed pics if you still have them.

It is true. That is where the money is at.  I think I'm going to have to get the set I'm looking for on ebay.

Sticky this shit! Lego Thread!

Do you have the Arkham Aslyum breakout?  That set is pretty sweet.

yeah i have all of the sets from the last few years. i'd go for some of the older ones but they're outrageous.

my buddy works for lego, i asked him about it, ill let you know when he responds

Sweet, thanks!

i've been collecting the minifigures for a year or so. i'll take a pic of my shelf when i get home tonight.

also that vampyre castle might be at my toys r us but it's probably way overpriced.

Yeah, my toys r us has it for 119.00

3781dad9-f78b-46d3-bd3f-c782d9b08709_zps

6339 Shuttle Launch Pad & 6614 Launch Evac 1 in the corner. got em for christmas in '95.

still have em set up. i have a a whole bunch of this older stuff, i'll post more later.

also like the star wars sets from a few years ago, but the ones with mini-figs, not the bigger detailed ones.

lego fucking rules.