New RX Bandits album

Picked this up on Monday at the show, haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. Here's a tip: I asked their merch guy if they had any more of the covers CD that they sold on tour last year, and he said no, but if I gave him a tip, he'd give me something cool — I threw a buck in his tip jar and he gave me one of the red VIP flexis with the Police, Weezer and Blonde Redhead covers on it. Best dollar I've ever spent!

Picked this up on Monday at the show, haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. Here's a tip: I asked their merch guy if they had any more of the covers CD that they sold on tour last year, and he said no, but if I gave him a tip, he'd give me something cool — I threw a buck in his tip jar and he gave me one of the red VIP flexis with the Police, Weezer and Blonde Redhead covers on it. Best dollar I've ever spent!

Damn. That's pretty awesome. I think I ended up getting it on ebay for around $20 a while back.

Still waiting on my pledge package as well. I didn't go for the signatures but I did order it with a session drum stick.

spinning my copy now. it sounds awesome. i'm pretty sure this is a slightly different mix than the digital version (for the better)

The 10" release was mastered for vinyl by Peter Lyman. Same guy who did the vinyl edition of De-Loused in the Comatorium. I wish every band would actually utilize the format like this because it's certainly worth it!

I just can't get into this record at all. Kind of disappointing for me tbh, it's just not the RXB I used to know and love. I'll probably hang on to the record cause I have all their other albums but I don't see myself ever spinning this.. ever.

i honestly don't see how its some sort of major departure from the last two albums, but thats a bummer. i'm personally really into it.

Finally got mine today (3 weeks later). Did they write in anyone else's gatefold?

"Barrellllllll get some" mine says...

Today I finally got a shipping confirmation. And apparently my order is being split. I pledged for drum sticks with my vinyl. The sticks are apparently going to be shipped separately?

• 3 weeks later...