New RX Bandits album

They got back together because none of Embree's stupid side projects will ever be as successful or popular as RXB

I enjoyed some of the side projects, That Biceratops is a ripper. Ive had a few people want to buy that from me at various vinyl nights after ive played it. But, understood that some aren't everyone's cup of tea.

They got back together because none of Embree's stupid side projects will ever be as successful or popular as RXB

I enjoyed some of the side projects, That Biceratops is a ripper. Ive had a few people want to buy that from me at various vinyl nights after ive played it. But, understood that some aren't everyone's cup of tea.

I actually really enjoyed Love You Moon! 

Don't get me wrong, I liked the side projects, saw biceratops live and bought the LP. I thought Love you Moon was pretty dumb. Also that rap group was a joke.

Still doesn't change that none of them were ever going to gain enough momentum to be as popular as RXB.

Don't get me wrong, I liked the side projects, saw biceratops live and bought the LP. I thought Love you Moon was pretty dumb. Also that rap group was a joke.

Still doesn't change that none of them were ever going to gain enough momentum to be as popular as RXB.

Touché.. 

• 3 months later...

I wonder if there is going to to be another pre show meet and greet like the last tour?

These are cool, but man, I just want to sit back, drink a few beers, and watch these guys tear it up on stage. Been fortunate enough to have seen RxB since the Halfway days. From the tiny room at Colgate University with people (Days Away was also suppose to play but had bus/van issues), to festivals. I look forward to this. 

These are cool, but man, I just want to sit back, drink a few beers, and watch these guys tear it up on stage. Been fortunate enough to have seen RxB since the Halfway days. From the tiny room at Colgate University with people (Days Away was also suppose to play but had bus/van issues), to festivals. I look forward to this. 

I was lucky enough to meet all the guys back stage at Skate and Surf 2 years ago, and they were all so down to earth and seemed interested in actually talking to a fan. Also saw them hot boxing in their van hot boxing that day haha