New RX Bandits album

Damn, what haven't you received yet?

I had drumsticks included in my package. Received an email a month ago saying everything else in the package was going out (which I received, CD/Vinyl/Hoody) and stated the sticks would go separately. And then no new updates. I sent a message through pledgemusic asking about it but haven't heard anything yet. So we shall see what's up.

• 5 weeks later...

I had drumsticks included in my package. Received an email a month ago saying everything else in the package was going out (which I received, CD/Vinyl/Hoody) and stated the sticks would go separately. And then no new updates. I sent a message through pledgemusic asking about it but haven't heard anything yet. So we shall see what's up.

They just announced this...

https://www.facebook.com/rxbanditsofficial/posts/10152502405373371

• 4 months later...

Hey guys sorry to bump the thread, but I had the pleasure of talking to Matt after the show yesterday in Orlando. I asked about the possibility of Sargent House doing a repress of ....And the Battle Begun. He told me he still talks to Kathy, and she feels that there is not enough demand for the album to make it financially worth it. So the possibility of this happening anytime soon, or at all that matter, are slim to none. 

Hey guys sorry to bump the thread, but I had the pleasure of talking to Matt after the show yesterday in Orlando. I asked about the possibility of Sargent House doing a repress of ....And the Battle Begun. He told me he still talks to Kathy, and she feels that there is not enough demand for the album to make it financially worth it. So the possibility of this happening anytime soon, or at all that matter, are slim to none. 

That sucks. 

I also wanted to go to that show last night, but wasn't able to make it.

Why don't they just make it a small pressing based on how many people pre-order? I will gladly sign a petition to have ATBB repressed.

small pressings cost a lot per unit.  I'm sure she thinks she wouldn't get a few hundred sold in order to justify it.  I'd buy it, but she'll need some convincing, big time.

We really should start a petition, or at least all get in contact with the label and express the demand for it. I had emailed them two or three years ago asking about repressing ATBB and they told me to sit tight. I assumed that ment it would happen eventually. I even put that in my notes when I preordered Gemini, I'd rather give them my money than some dude on eBay. Littlerally one of the hardest albums to get by the bandits at a reasonable price.

yes, the resignation sucks on vinyl. also, really??? not enough interest?? i sold my copy a year ago because some dude offered me $300. i would consider that demand. i would love to own this again and I'm pretty sure they could sell 1000 copies in a week. am i wrong?

yea the demand is definitely there if people are willing to spend that much on it. I even brought up to Matt how the only way to get one of these was to shell out $150... Hes answer was "Well shit. That sucks." 

Edit: I think that petition idea could really get something in terms of showing that there really is an interest in it 

Well that's a bummer. If Cathy is worried about the demand, then why not just do a kickstart to get the vinyl repressed? I know Sargent House hasn't done one before to my knowledge but it seems to have worked out  for RX Bandits with their last album. Eliminates the worry of spending money and not having the demand. If the demand is there, it gets funded, if not, she didn't spend any money to sit on records.