FS: White glossy blank 12" LP jackets

Skeletal Lightning

I have around 300 LP jackets that I was planning to use for a release, but wound up going a different packaging route. All jackets are blank white glossy, brand new and new and never used. Can sell in bulk or as low as bundles of 5-10. $0.65 per jacket shipped. PM if interested.

*Edit - must've blanked about the postage increase. Get in touch for prices for bundles of 10 or lower. Shipping works out to costing more than the jackets themselves, but I'll keep it as low as possible. Thanks to all that have purchased so far!

• 2 weeks later...

FYI - moving in two weeks and needing to clear some space, so I listed a lot of 300 jackets up for bid/buy it now on eBay. You could pay potential under $100 ppd depending on who bids, though there's none so far and only about 4 days left on the item.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300-12-Glossy-White-Record-Jackets-NO-Hole-LP-Vinyl-EP-Covers-Outer-NEW-blank-/271403960432?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f30efc870

Would you still sell between 10-25 or are you trying to get rid of them all at once now? I'm too late, aren't I...

I still have roughly 100 outside of the lot on eBay and can sell all of them, some of them, or a few of them. Just let me know what you're interested in and I'll make it happen.