More Dance Gavin Dance Vinyl

Quick question: I'm not huge into DGD, I liked the happiness album. Anyways I found a copy of acceptance speech on a Red vinyl, I saw discogs had little information on this pressing and was wondering what you guys knew about it. Is it rare? I think I paid 7 dollars for it, just curious

Quick question: I'm not huge into DGD, I liked the happiness album. Anyways I found a copy of acceptance speech on a Red vinyl, I saw discogs had little information on this pressing and was wondering what you guys knew about it. Is it rare? I think I paid 7 dollars for it, just curious

Looks like it's just this 

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/ShopByGenre/Screamo/Dance+Gavin+Dance+-+Acceptance+Speech+Vinyl+LP+Hot+Topic+Exclusive-10276193.jsp

Oh, you're right. I forgot about the boxset. So I guess would be second press. Everywhere I looked said either first press or didn't say at all.

Yeah, HT stuff is getting kind of hard to keep all the info together. Since they repress identical variants so much now, I don't even look for pressing numbers on their exclusives.

• 2 months later...

FYI, anyone who's going to the current DGD tour, they're selling the backwards pumpkin song and robot with human hair pt3 flexis together for $10.

Hella! If anyone is going to the Atlanta show on the 2nd and they happen to still have these, I'll gladly comp you.

Or rather, if anyone is able to grab an extra set at all, lemme know. Not really sure why I specifically picked the Atlanta date. Probably out of habit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...