Brand New - Deja Entendu

Here's a good one. A nice two parter:

"I'm not a hater, but was there any real reason to do that to the vinyl? Like I mean any good reason, I don't know maybe like they no longer worked, or they were scratched or something? Or did you just do it for the fun of it? Because if you did why? Do you know how hard it is to get your hands on that vinyl, as a brand new fan how valuable that vinyl is, who cares about the price, who cares that it's expensive, I'm just saying that it's incredibly hard to get your hands on it."

"If it meant nothing to you you could have sold it, or given it away. To some people this vinyl is more than a vinyl. This vinyl for me saved me, in many ways, and it's really disturbing to see this done to a peace of work, I recently got mine after two years of trying to get it, but seriously? Like just why? Without any snarky comments."

"I'm not a hater, but was there any real reason to do that to the vinyl? Like I mean any good reason, I don't know maybe like they no longer worked, or they were scratched or something? Or did you just do it for the fun of it? Because if you did why? Do you know how hard it is to get your hands on that vinyl, as a brand new fan how valuable that vinyl is, who cares about the price, who cares that it's expensive, I'm just saying that it's incredibly hard to get your hands on it."

"If it meant nothing to you you could have sold it, or given it away. To some people this vinyl is more than a vinyl. This vinyl for me saved me, in many ways, and it's really disturbing to see this done to a peace of work, I recently got mine after two years of trying to get it, but seriously? Like just why? Without any snarky comments."

I feel really bad for someone if obtaining $300 is incredibly hard.

i feel like the word vinyl is used too much these days. "This vinyl for me saved me, in many ways"..really? the vinyl saved you? 

I feel really bad for someone if obtaining $300 is incredibly hard.

I feel really bad for anybody that spends $300 on a damn record.  Especially one like this that everybody KNOWS is going to get a reissue.  People really should just be patient and listen to their cd and digital copies of the album.

I feel really bad for anybody that spends $300 on a damn record.  Especially one like this that everybody KNOWS is going to get a reissue.  People really should just be patient and listen to their cd and digital copies of the album.

But they need it to take a picture to post on instagram for 20 likes!!!!!!

and also to sit on a shelf unplayed

But they need it to take a picture to post on instagram for 20 likes!!!!!!

and also to sit on a shelf unplayed

LOL, true!  God... it kills me.  Whatever floats your boat I suppose.  That's just not me.  I like to play my records and dislike spending anything over $30 for one.  If I really MUST HAVE something, I can reach as far as $60.