FS/FT - Signed Cage the Elephant 7" and Lithograph

aflycon

Hey everyone. I had this thread up to sell some records but it didn't generate much interest, so I am repurposing it.

I went and saw Cage the Elephant on 9/25 last year and got this 7" and lithograph signed by Matt, Brad, and Lincoln after the show. These items were given out as preorder bonuses for whoever reserved Melophobia at Easy Street Records in West Seattle, WA.

I can't confirm if they played any other venues and did the same thing, but my research points toward "no." There were less than 100 people at the show, and of course not everybody got the 7" and lithograph, and not everybody stayed afterwards. Therefore I'd say that this set is somewhere in the vicinity in 1/60.

Anyway, I liked their first album a lot, the second, not so much - and Melophobia doesn't really speak to me at all. So if anyone is interested in buying these, send me a PM! I am open to offers. Here are some pictures:

The 7" itself:

qkcaxfs.jpg

The lithograph:

4g26Bgz.jpg

The front of the outer sleeve:
fMLxvv3.jpg

The back of the outer sleeve:
YGPkGDl.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...