Vinyl Sale To Support Mom's Cancer Battle Chiodos, Senses Fail RATM, Say Anything, and tons of Rare

Guest iloverecords21

Guest iloverecords21

So mlsy mom has cancer, and even though she has insurance, she is going through chemo and a million other things.  Since she is so ill, she cannot work (She teaches special needs kids. Basically has donated her whole life to others, and now she needs our help.)  I work a full time job, her husband, my dad was killed in the War on Terror in Iraq so it is just the two of us.  I have collected a lot of vinyl through out my life it was a hobby me and pop RIP.  But the music got me through a lot, but now I need it to get us through this crazy dancer time and all the bills.  My mother can't work, and if she does't work X amount of days this year then her insurance will lap.  Fuck you government.  

but the list below is a list of a lot of rare records and ones that I  have seen people looking for else where.    I hope that you all see this and if you are on the fence about it, please do buy since every cent I make off these is going towards her healthcare and also my gas money as I visit her EVERYY DAY regardless of what time I get off work, and the hospital she has to be in due to her severity is 2 hrs and 21 minutes one way with no traffic.  I am hoping to flip these to make  some $$$ for gas, as well as some%%% towards her medical bills.  My dad/her ex is a dead beat and is not attempting to help at all 

Say Anything RSD PROMO I hate Everyone MINT

Radiohead 4 Track RADIOSTATION ONLY LP FEATURING CREEP and 3 other songs.  Was given out to try and push their record via Capital records

Rage Against The Machine Picture Disc 20th Year Anniversary #568

Within The Ruins-Carry On My Wayward Son Cover Etched D SIDE Rare Red Color

PM TODAY-In Medoas Res Mint Black

The Chariot-One Wing Pink

House Of Heroes-Suburbua (VERY VERY RARE OOP) 2XLP MINT

Senses Fail-The Fire (Peach) Mint rarest variant

Man Overbooard Mint (Lost Tape /Rise Split Release) Orajge The Die

Leonard Cohen RSD RELEASE-Live In Fredericton EP Still Sealed 

Sufjan Stevens-Greetings From Michigan MINT

All 3 Jack's Mannequin LP's

The Glass Passenger ( Sleeve a little non-mint) Record GREAT

Everything In Transit PERFECT 5th Year Anniversary

People And Things-MINT

Tegan and Sara Get Along RSD EXCLUSIVE OOP-STILL SEALED COMES on White Wax

Mumford and Sons-Sigh No More-Mint

Hawthorne Heights-Hate (TEST PRESSING 1 of 3)

Quicksand Manic Compression 1st Press Red

The Fall Of Troy-DoppelgaingerHalf Black/Half Redish 1st Press

Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home Brown 1st Pressing

If you PM ME we can work out deals on the records etc, maybe bundle them up etc.   I am not trying to price gauge I just want to get what is fair etc, so that mom is taken care of.     If you just want to maybe make a donation to the cause you can send it to [email protected] too.   God Bless all of you that took the time to look at these and hopefully find something you like, msg me via the PM tool and I will see if I have that record available too I can't type out everything I have but i put out the ones I thought would sell fastest. 

Guest iloverecords21

Thanks if you see anything you like PM me

I also just found a copy of The Wonder Years Split Punk Is Dead. Get A Job in the clear with black splatter

Just to clarify, I'm not making any assumptions I'm just asking, your dad died in Iraq and your dad is also your moms ex/deadbeat? Do you have two fathers?

this.

https://www.facebook.com/interludeben

for those of you who know my father, mr. schuley......i just want to inform you he is now addicted to honey boo boo child. really?!

He also lists his other email as [email protected], which those of us in the know know as LOSERKID1.

What's good kid?

Any of my friends know wordpress quite well. I mean you NEED to know it, get at me rewards, $$$$ Etc in your near future if you hit me up soon!!!!!!! I know a few of ya'll do!!!!!!! Trust me this will be WELL worth your time,or I wouldn't have posted it

Get at me [email protected] or on here. Need someone for a job TOMORROW!!!!

My very first post on these forums:

hahaha I've been talking to this guy over on Discogs about a potential purchase and I knew from the first message he was a total shadeball.  the price has gone from 90 plus shipping to 25 dollars flat in 1 day all he needs is the visa card # before he ships anything but don't worry he won't spend a dime until I get my record!

thanks for the thread - confirmed my suspicions.

Just in case anyone looks at this thread again, here was the first message he sent me haha I was dying:

"EMAIL ME AT HAMBOY23@GMAIL.COM TO DISCUSS THIS MORE. THAT WAY WE DONT HAVE TO PAY THE FEES THEY CHARGE US BOTH. I AM DOWN TO SEND YOU THE COPY FOR A 60 PLUS SHIPPING SO 65 SOUND GOOD (READ BELOW THAT IS REALLY FOR THE UN SLEEVED MY REAL PRICE FOR SLEEVE IS BELOW BUT I WILL WORK WITH YOU DUDE, I WANT YOU TO HAVE THIS, AS I HAVE TOO MAYN COPIES 6 AS IT IS. THESE ARE JUST THE 2 SUPER CLEAN ETC (AS LONG AS YOU ARE IN THE US) WHAT I USUALLY REQUIRE ON DEALS LIKE THIS IS SIMPLE. SEND ME THE VISA #NOW AND ALL THE STUFF ON IT SO I CAN TEST IT OUT MAKE SURE IT'S LEGIT. I SUE THAT TO PAY FOR POSTAGE, AND TO SEE THAT THE BALANCE IS LEGIT. THEN INSTEAD OF PAYPAL OR ANYTHING, I WOULD RATHER HAVE THE REST OF THE MONEY PUT INTO AN ELECTRONIC GIFTCARD FOR SHOPRADIOCAST. OR YOU COULD I ASSUME SEND ME PAYPAL, I JUST HATE THE FEES. EITHER WAY LEMME KNOW. IF YOU SEND VIA SHOPRADIOCAST GIFTCARD, AND IT SHOWS UP TONIGHT OR TOMORROW BY 10AM I WILL THROW IN 2 BONUS LPS/OR 7S IF YOU MENTION S
OME OF WHAT U WANT, I MIGHT HAVE IT AND THROW IT IN EVEN, I WONT SAY WHAT, BUT I PROMISE 1 IS VERY VERY RARE. I RUN A MUSIC PR FIRM, I GET ALL KINDS THAT WAY, HAVE OVER 100,000 VINYL CURRENTLY SOME SO RARE PEOPLE HAVE NEVER HEARD OF UM CAUSE ONLY 1 FUCK UP OCCURRED OUTTA MILLIONS. ANYWAYS, CALL OR TEXT ME ASAP WELL GET THIS BUSTED OUT, ILL WORK WITH ANY CONCERNS ETC, AND THIS WILL BE IN THE MAIL TOMORROW IF YA WANT LMAO
I REQUIRE BOTH BE SENT TO ME, AND THEN WITHIN 24HRS YOU GET YOUR TRACKIGN # AND PACKAGE IS IN THE MAIL. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. IF YOU GET BOTH SENT TO ME AND THE GIFTCARD CHECKS OUT, I CAN HAVE IT IN THE MAIL TOMORROW MORNING, AND YES I WILL GIVE YOU THE ONE WITH THE SLEEVE. THAT ONE IS ACTUALLY BEING ASKED AT $90 WITH SHIPPING. IS THAT COOL? TEXT ME 812-569-2285 I JUST HAD SURGERY, SO I AM NOT ON LAPTOP THAT MUCH, BUT CELL I CAN USE, I HAVE A SECRETARY THAT SHIPS ALL vinyl, SO NO NEED TO PANIC. IT WILL GET THERE ASAP, AS LONG AS WE CAN COME TO AN AGREEMENT, I AM VERY, VERY PERSONAL INTERESTED ETC...I GIVE OUT ALL MY HOME INFO SO THAT YOU CAN TRUST ME AND KNOW RIGHT WHERE TO REACH ME. SO TEXT ME TONIGHT AND WE'LL FIGURE OUT A DEAL. I WILL MAKE THIS WORK SOMEHOW OR ANOTHER WITH YOU. IF WE GOTTA TALK DEALS ON THE ONE WIT SLEEVE WE WILL ETC ETC.....BUT CONSIDER THIS RECORD YOURS IF YOU WANT IT. CALL OR TEXT ILL BE UP ALL NIGHT SURGERY PAIN SUCKS I REALLY WANNA
GET THIS DEAL SITUATED BY TONIGHT IF POSSIBLE AS MY SECRETARY ( I OWN MY OWN COMPANY) WILL BE BY TOMORROW BUT NO THE FOLLOWING 2 DAYS (IM LETTING HER OFF FOR A SPRING BREAK A LIL EARLY)"

You can read more awesome at my favorite thread on the forums: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/74593-loserkid1-on-deadformat/?hl=loserkid1

this.

https://www.facebook.com/interludeben

He also lists his other email as [email protected], which those of us in the know know as LOSERKID1.

What's good kid?

tmZQE4z_zps49598ca6.gif

GOOD LOOKIN' OUT BRO

Oh, this is too good. This dude used to work for me and it was nonstop bullshit the entire time. I had to let him go because he kept making up stories and excuses about nonsense. He barely knew me whatsoever and he messaged me once asking me to buy him NFG's Sticks and Stones when it got repressed and that he would pay me back sometime. Needless to say, I declined immediately. 

This thread has made my day.

Oh, this is too good. This dude used to work for me and it was nonstop bullshit the entire time. I had to let him go because he kept making up stories and excuses about nonsense. He barely knew me whatsoever and he messaged me once asking me to buy him NFG's Sticks and Stones when it got repressed and that he would pay me back sometime. Needless to say, I declined immediately. 

This thread has made my day.

I woulda just said take it out my pay if I worked for you.