Vinyl Sale To Support Mom's Cancer Battle Chiodos, Senses Fail RATM, Say Anything, and tons of Rare

Guest iloverecords21

Hey Everyone,

We have blocked this user and associated IP addresses from using VC for not following our best practices policy (Which can be found here: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/86642-vinyl-collective-best-practices-policy-for-dealing-with-identified-and-confirmed-scammers/ )

We do advise if you have an outstanding issue with the user take it up with Paypal or your credit card merchant. If you suspect this user has somehow returned at any point in the future be sure to let us know. This way we can do our best to help avoid issues like this from happening again.

so as i said earlier, i dealt with this guy two nights ago, before this thread was started. he actually CALLED me on my cell phone after i texted him. the conversation lasted for 15 minutes regarding 2 albums i wanted. it was a very odd 15 minutes of lying and weird promises. so i had him send me a paypal invoice with the items specified. he acually DID send me a tracking yesterday, so i have something coming to me. ive got my fingers crossed that it is what i payed for. since this thread has been cracking me up, below is a picture of what he sent me right after i recieved the tracking... i can only laugh at this now cause its just a waiting game til the package shows up.

http://tinypic.com/r/14yafqe/8

dude gave me his number and wanted me to call him to work out a deal on his "super rare" Chiodos record without the sleeve. so goddam glad that I didn't. 

so good to see that I might actually get what i bought!

There's only one catch.. I just realized the For All of This sleeve contains the tri-color Acoustic EP record... I want to believe this was an honest mistake but considering his behavior I just don't know.

I will contact him regarding sending the correct 10" and will report back.

There's only one catch.. I just realized the For All of This sleeve contains the tri-color Acoustic EP record... I want to believe this was an honest mistake but considering his behavior I just don't know.

I will contact him regarding sending the correct 10" and will report back.

Damn dude! 

Damn dude! 

Yeah, it wasn't until I took a closer look that I realized the mix up.

Never has my heart beat so fast when opening up mail before, upon seeing that wrecked Styx LP when I first opened the package, my initial thought was that I just received a pile of thrift store records.  My heart nearly sailed away on me.

Never has my heart beat so fast when opening up mail before, upon seeing that wrecked Styx LP when I first opened the package, my initial thought was that I just received a pile of thrift store records.  My heart nearly sailed away on me.

I use old beat up records I have collected for backing sometimes...maybe that was his reasoning. That, and he can't read well. 

Never has my heart beat so fast when opening up mail before, upon seeing that wrecked Styx LP when I first opened the package, my initial thought was that I just received a pile of thrift store records. My heart nearly sailed away on me.

I see what ya did there B)

Like I said before, Ben is crazy and a habitual liar, but I always got what I was promised. He has good stuff, but for some reason he just can't be straightforward or normal about literally anything.

I owe a majority of my Anberlin collection and a rare panic/fun split to this clown.