WTB: A Fine Frenzy - One Cell in the Sea

mcguirk

• 1 month later...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...

Biodigitaljazz.....oh THEY WERE pressed. I have them both...and get offers all the time.  Paid under $25 for ach of them at time of release!   I really can't think of an amount that we make them leave my hands… Especially one cell in the sea .... not only is it one of my all-time favorite albums..the  realization of just how very rare it is, more than likely something that I will NEVER get rid of. I had someone I just got offer me $60 and I literally laughed out loud when I read his comment that he would offer me UP TO $60 for it....

I AM WILLING TO PAY UP TO 1K for a SECOND COPY!! (If that tells you anything!)

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Angi said:

Yeah I’ve had several offers from discogs...one guy offered me $680. My clients thought I was nuts...I said d ABSOLUTELY NOT. I would pretty much have to be  living in a van down by the river before I would even consider letting  either of these albums leave my hand !

I would have to sell at that price

6 hours ago, Angi said:

No way! 

...I guess if I needed the money it would be one thing...but it’s so rare, not to mention it’s one of my all time favorite albums. 

I’m so happy I bought them both so long ago. I would be sad if I didn’t have these two in my collection. 

You’re probably nuts to not sell at $680 - I feel like its unlikely you’ll get an offer like that again, but what do I know I had to pay a large sim for my album. 

I wouldn’t say nuts...I don’t buy my vinyl to make profit...I buy and collect vinyl to have, keep, listen to, appreciate.  I have a vast collection.   It doesn’t matter if I get an offer like that ..OR HIGHER...like I said, if I NEEDED money...that would be one thing. It’s like if someone offered me 5 grand for my dog...I’d tell them to get bent! These two albums, the content on them, is worth more than money to me.   And yes I realize I could sell them and just have dub plates made… But these are original pressing’s and they are  original pressing as of two of my favorite albums ever . There IS no price.