The Dear Hunter "Acts I, II, & III" Represses

Order now! Triple Crown Records just put up the repress of The Dear Hunter "Acts I, II, and III." Looks like it comes in two types:

180 Gram Black limited to /300 of each album

-BUNDLE http://www.merchdirect.com/TripleCrownRecords/TheDearHunter/Vinyl/ACTIIIIII180GramBundle/?productid=17435

Standard Black /Unlimited?

-BUNDLE http://www.merchdirect.com/TripleCrownRecords/TheDearHunter/Vinyl/ActIIIIIIBlackVinylBundle/?productid=17436

180 Gram Black and Standard Black (you need to select which one you want)

-Act I http://www.merchdirect.com/TripleCrownRecords/TheDearHunter/Vinyl/TheDearHunterActI/?productid=17432

-Act II http://www.merchdirect.com/TripleCrownRecords/TheDearHunter/Vinyl/TheDearHunterActII/?productid=17433

-Act III http://www.merchdirect.com/TripleCrownRecords/TheDearHunter/Vinyl/TheDearHunterActIII/?productid=17434

Albums also come with all new artwork designed by Casey himself. Notice that the acorn grows with each cover into a tree.

Act 1

40629_zps0d5d241b.jpg

Act 2

40630_zps9273da12.jpg

Act 3

40631_zpsfd25f6ff.jpg

Yes! Been looking forever for these! Now I wont have to drop 200+ on them!

Only available in a special heavy duty 200 gram 5XLP LIMITED EDITION out of 200 box set with each LP housed in its own heavy Stoughton gatefold jacket with printed cardstock inner sleeves each autographed by Casey AND regular square white poly lined inner sleeves, official t-shirt printed on blue American Apparel tri-blend, golden beer koozie, album art baby onesie, Frisbee disc and Frisbee holder with The Dear Hunter insignia printed in gold, 2 CD's containing rare audio of Casey farting and humming ideas for new The Dear Hunter songs with NO INSTRUMENTAL ACCOMPANIMENT, special The Dear Hunter label can of refried beans, special Dear Hunter label can of REGULARLY fried beans, a hummingbird, four dog toys and three tickets to a show that may or may not occur possibly featuring The Dear Hunter at a location that will only be disclosed 24 hours before the doors open for a special introductory price of only $650.99!!!!

From triple crowns official Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, MySpace and Christian Mingle profiles.

If you don't know I'm joking by now push yourself off a bridge.

Yes..."push yourself."

Doesn't make any sense, does it?

I had no idea these were out of print. Very cool though, makes me so excited seeing all this awesome stuff finally being repressed.

i didn't know act III was. my local store had a couple in stock for a while. i grabbed one for someone else on here at cost but if i had known they'd be such a hit i would've grabbed all of them. geez.

also, i wonder if this means another color spectrum box set repress is coming. i actually wouldn't be surprised if it never gets another.

Only available in a special heavy duty 200 gram 5XLP LIMITED EDITION out of 200 box set with each LP housed in its own heavy Stoughton gatefold jacket with printed cardstock inner sleeves each autographed by Casey AND regular square white poly lined inner sleeves, official t-shirt printed on blue American Apparel tri-blend, golden beer koozie, album art baby onesie, Frisbee disc and Frisbee holder with The Dear Hunter insignia printed in gold, 2 CD's containing rare audio of Casey farting and humming ideas for new The Dear Hunter songs with NO INSTRUMENTAL ACCOMPANIMENT, special The Dear Hunter label can of refried beans, special Dear Hunter label can of REGULARLY fried beans, a hummingbird, four dog toys and three tickets to a show that may or may not occur possibly featuring The Dear Hunter at a location that will only be disclosed 24 hours before the doors open for a special introductory price of only $650.99!!!!

From triple crowns official Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, MySpace and Christian Mingle profiles.

If you don't know I'm joking by now push yourself off a bridge.

Yes..."push yourself."

Doesn't make any sense, does it?

At the beginning I started reading I got excited because I thought it had been officially announced, but then I kept reading..... Hahaha very funny :P

I might pick these up and sell my originals if they're done right. I don't like that the originals had Acts I & II together. It'd also be cool to have an art/story book or something. We'll see. Either way, it's cool that this is happening since tons of people are looking for them.

At the beginning I started reading I got excited because I thought it had been officially announced, but then I kept reading..... Hahaha very funny :P

Well, if you didn't start to get suspicious by the Frisbee thing you most certainly must have realized it directly after that part. ;)