The Dear Hunter "Acts I, II, & III" Represses

i would hate for them to squeeze that much music onto three LPs, though. act III is 57 minutes long; act III is 77 minutes.

I think that it will be a 5x LP set. Casey said that he was making new art for them, so that's what I assume.

EDIT: Here's what he said 7 months ago:

"As far as the vinyl, DON'T BUY IT ON EBAY! We are hopefully going to be repressing acts 1-3 with some new artwork, and it would be a bummer to see you spend $100 when you could spend $15."

i would hate for them to squeeze that much music onto three LPs, though. act III is 57 minutes long; act III is 77 minutes.

The people referring to a 3XLP are referring to just Acts I and II. They were originally packaged together in a 3XLP set. Naturally Act III would be its own 2XLP.

I think that it will be a 5x LP set. Casey said that he was making new art for them, so that's what I assume.

EDIT: Here's what he said 7 months ago:

"As far as the vinyl, DON'T BUY IT ON EBAY! We are hopefully going to be repressing acts 1-3 with some new artwork, and it would be a bummer to see you spend $100 when you could spend $15."

The people referring to a 3XLP are referring to just Acts I and II. They were originally packaged together in a 3XLP set. Naturally Act III would be its own 2XLP.

gotcha. must have misinterpreted something somewhere. thanks!

5 x LP... shit. there goes my monies.

I was under the impression it was supposed to be a 6-act project, but that he got burnt out after Act III. Can't say I blame him; it was a pretty ambitious project to set out on. And if he didn't mix things up a bit, we wouldn't have the awesomeness that is The Color Spectrum. As long as he continues to pursue what makes him happy and what he prefers to write, I think everyone will be pretty happy.

He did say Act IV - VI would eventually come. He also recently said he might release them under Casey Crescenzo instead of TDH name because as he put it; TDH is a real band with a solidified lineup for the first time and it's working well, while the Acts are more of his own personal thing that he has always had super tight control of and wants to make sure they are done right and exactly how he wants them.

He did say Act IV - VI would eventually come. He also recently said he might release them under Casey Crescenzo instead of TDH name because as he put it; TDH is a real band with a solidified lineup for the first time and it's working well, while the Acts are more of his own personal thing that he has always had super tight control of and wants to make sure they are done right and exactly how he wants them.

Down. I just really do hope we get them eventually. He had said it likely wouldn't be a big release as with a regular album, that he might just slide them in under the radar. I think with him starting his own little thing under his own name, it'll be a better of way doing it. I also hope the next album is different than Migrant.