+Karma Train Giveaway [26] Circa Survive B-Sides + Marriages

Derek™

So as I mentioned, I didn't tamper with the timing of the frames on this drawing.  Everyone was set at 0.0 seconds for equal opportunity.  In the future, a tie-breaker may be necessary, since this one was pretty close.  But I am very pleased to announce that the winner is...

TOKIMEDO

This wasn't staged, I can assure you.  I just think it was just meant to be.  But skeptics are welcome to see for themselves.

I'll be bumping this thread when the next giveaway is on the horizon.  Thanks for the participation, everyone.

DAMMIT. I was so close!!!

Still this was fun.

Seriously.  I couldn't believe that you and Toki both got two clicks in a row.  It was indeed a fun means of giving away a record, and it will certainly happen again in the near future.

Ah damn I just now saw this.  Barely missed the opportunity...  Congrats though Toki.

I would've loved to add you to the list of entries.  Truly.  I'll definitely keep the next raffle open a bit longer, too.

Seriously.  I couldn't believe that you and Toki both got two clicks in a row.  It was indeed a fun means of giving away a record, and it will certainly happen again in the near future.

I would've loved to add you to the list of entries.  Truly.  I'll definitely keep the next raffle open a bit longer, too.

Haha I didn't think clicking and dragging could get so intense. I got those 2 clicks in a row and I was like, "I got this" but then Toki pulled it out with a final click. I got owned. Good game.

Sorry, Toki, I didn't see your posts until just now.  I can definitely change the topic and do a drawing for anyone interested.

GIVEAWAY #2

11 CURRENT ENTRANTS

ANDYLIKESCATS

LIONBEAK

AJHALL04

HADITUPTOHERE

RYNFLNNRY

IAN REES

RYBREAD

YOUNGANCHORS

JANER05

AMNSTYPLS

CASTAWAY

Tokimedo has generously offered to give back to the community, and is tossing out a copy of Vinnie Carruana's solo album - hand-numbered and autographed - to anyone interested.  The raffle will be done in the same fashion as the previous drawing, and should be completed as soon as possible.  Time is of the essence for Toki, so if you're at all interested in copping this album, please speak up now.  Let's make this happen.