PO: Somos - Temple Of Plenty 3/25 (Tiny Engines)

mesi

• 2 weeks later...

Evan Weiss tweeted about this band and I decided to check them out. Found out that this album kicks ass, so I ordered it on teal vinyl. I got it yesterday, listening to it now, it's sounds great!

I also decided to bite the bullet and get Everyone Everywhere (2012) on white vinyl. Also a great decision.

I really can't bring myself to like this more than The Hotelier LP as far as Tiny Engines goes this year. (label is killing the game this year, that Direct Effect record is so freaking sick too.)

Yet, I can say that this is most definitely going to be in my top 5.

Such a solid feeling all throughout the entire record!

We sent our remaining black vinyl to Somos.  The band will be touring again this summer and we wanted to make sure they had copies since the 2nd press most likely won't arrive until the tour is finished.

I believe that they're going to put copies in their webstore, so you could grab one directly from the band.  No Idea should have some of the black LPs in stock as well.

Of course, if you want a starburst variant from the 2nd pressing, get on it now!

http://tinyengines.limitedrun.com/products/524876-somos-temple-of-plenty-lp-2nd-pressing-pre-order

Why did I wait to buy a first press  :(

We sent our remaining black vinyl to Somos.  The band will be touring again this summer and we wanted to make sure they had copies since the 2nd press most likely won't arrive until the tour is finished.

I believe that they're going to put copies in their webstore, so you could grab one directly from the band.  No Idea should have some of the black LPs in stock as well.

Of course, if you want a starburst variant from the 2nd pressing, get on it now!

http://tinyengines.limitedrun.com/products/524876-somos-temple-of-plenty-lp-2nd-pressing-pre-order

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up!

• 2 months later...