Fall Out Boy - Infinity On High 2xLP with bonus tracks Hot Topic exclusive

travis

I don't understand how people like from under the cork tree it's so forgettable to me other than:

Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued
Dance, Dance
Sugar We're Going Down
and XO

Also shout out to this video for introducing me to fall out boy back in 07:

And shout out to my library for carrying Infinity on High and A Fever You Can't Sweat Out and to Xbox 360 for letting me rip them!

I don't understand how people like from under the cork tree it's so forgettable to me other than:

Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued

Dance, Dance

Sugar We're Going Down

and XO

Also shout out to this video for introducing me to fall out boy back in 07:

That statement explains it all, you didn't start listening to them until after those albums came out. If you listened to them when TTTYG and FUTCT came out, I'm guessing you'd have a much greater appreciation for them (not that you can't go back and appreciate music, I just think that's what it is in this case).

I looooove FUCT. That album is what got me into fall out boy and will always be my favorite. I can throw any song off that album onto my playlist and still jam out to it.

And yes, absolutely! One of my favorite albums, love every song off of it.

I did the math, was 8 when it came out

Crazy. Like someone said earlier, I do think it's different if you started off with TTTYG and FUCT. While I enjoy all their albums besides Save Rock N Roll, those first two albums will always be their best to me just because of what it meant to me at that time.

Crazy. Like someone said earlier, I do think it's different if you started off with TTTYG and FUCT. While I enjoy all their albums besides Save Rock N Roll, those first two albums will always be their best to me just because of what it meant to me at that time.

It's weird honestly. I understand the appeal of those albums but I don't know I just think IOH is better, but like I said I used to listen to that album all the time and use it for into songs on WWE 2008, so for me IOH will always hold a special place in my heart, but if we're talking in a general sense I can truly say Fall Out Boy and Panic at the Disco helped my enjoy music in a new way.

P.S. Nobody here has mentioned Evening with your Girlfriend yet

Edit: I'm listening to Evening right now and it's really groovy, this is so gourmet shit

Edit: Nevermind I spoke too soon it's like so okay stuff.