2nd Press SOLD OUT: Right Away, Great Captain! Trilogy

RadDonut

RAGC isn't owned by a major label, though - infinitely less red tape.

Good point. I'd still say that they're going to focus on Cope before doing anything with either this or Simple Math though. They didn't announce that they'd be doing it so much as they answered a question. Either way, I hope that it comes sooner rather than later.

Yes. The numbered CD though.

Good point. I'd still say that they're going to focus on Cope before doing anything with either this or Simple Math though. They didn't announce that they'd be doing it so much as they answered a question. Either way, I hope that it comes sooner rather than later.

Yes. The numbered CD though.

Yeah I wasn't paying $120 to get the vinyl and a cd. I didn't care about the other bundle stuff they had. Content with the vinyl. Maybe this next pressing will have it on vinyl instead? Long shot but it'd be cool. There's a couple of good b-sides on it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw the other day...super excited. hope the price is good. what was the cost of it originally? anyone?

~60 before shipping iirc. I got one of the original 120 from bandcamp, then lost everything in an apartment fire by lightning shortly after. Nothing could be done to replace it by myself or Andy :( :(  so hopefully this won't be too expensive. I NEED to get it again.