Ron Don Volante

Lol @ people selling it for $500. I got my at Origami Vinyl in LA almost 2 years ago. To be honest, I think it's pretty unlikely to find it for a decent price nowadays since people are seeing what it's worth. I also think DG fans represent a more die-hard fan base, which makes it that much more in demand. 

Do any of the copies of No Love Deep Web have the explicit cover?

As far as I'm concerned, they all do.  The packaging comes with an opaque black outer sleeve to keep it concealed to the public. But when I unwrapped it, Zach Hill's dick stared right at me. 

• 1 month later...

They'd still repress it, they weren't supposed to put No Love Deep Web out, but they've priced that twice now...

You can find OG copies around though, a friend of mine who doesn't even own a record player managed to buy a copy for $30 at a local headshop. I've been trying to buy it form her ever since.

They'd still repress it, they weren't supposed to put No Love Deep Web out, but they've priced that twice now...

You can find OG copies around though, a friend of mine who doesn't even own a record player managed to buy a copy for $30 at a local headshop. I've been trying to buy it form her ever since.

I'll give her $130 for it lol

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I bet these link will make you guys happy:

http://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/death-grips-exmilitary-401233?bc=true

http://www.vinylism.de/death-grips-exmilitary.html

Hooooray!

These are obviously bootlets given the pricetag but I bought several bootlegs in the past from HHV (such a Sue Jorge) and they all sounded great...lemme now what you think