For some reason I was thinking the Cream/Black variant was a MIX and I was thinking "Okay, that's not too uncommon for a mix to turn out like that"

But I just remembered it was supposed to be a half/half SPLIT and now I'm really wondering how they messed it up that bad.

Yeah. I don't know what happened. The mockup for the split was really nice looking, though.

Wait has there been a pic of the half/half split yet?

Just received this email regarding the Black/Cream variant /700:

Welp, kind of like my parents with me, sometimes things just don't turn out just how you envisioned.  Well, in this case, the version of "Rented World" that you ordered on the cream/black color-way, has come out grey with some white all up in the mix. But hey, black + white + mix = grey murky swirl, right? Either way, it's still sold out, it looks awesome, and it is still extremely limited to 700 copies! Below is a picture of what you'll be receiving. Enjoy![/size]

menzingers-rentedworld-grey-main.jpg.jpe

Does the record seam pretty sturdy? I know a lot of the recent Epitaph releases ive gotten have been pretty thin and flimsy.

Pretty thin... Compared to the idle will kill on pink that I got at the same time. Hoping the EU version is thicker. Only listened to the "splatter" so far and it sounds fine though.