Dillinger Escape Plan - Ire Works Preorder!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why they didn't just do a light blue or black to go along with the art work...

But whatever, I just hope I got a red one...

Yeah, Relapse is kinda bad about not matching vinyl color to the album art. It's almost like they pick one random color to be the rarer one, then grey. Blah. But whatever, I'm just excited about this record period.

I really don't like grey vinyl.

Yeah, I'd much rather have black than grey in most instances.

Also, xfedaykinx, I noticed that we collect a lot of the same bands (although you're way ahead of me on some).

yeah, man. from what ive gathered i share the most common interests with you, robotnerd and altarofradness. i listen when you all speak.

Yeah, I'd much rather have black than grey in most instances.

Also, xfedaykinx, I noticed that we collect a lot of the same bands (although you're way ahead of me on some).

yeah, man. from what ive gathered i share the most common interests with you, robotnerd and altarofradness. i listen when you all speak.

Fuck yes. Now where is that goddamn Red Album preorder?

Guest falloutcollapse
I may hold off onto this for the time being. I've spent almost $100 on vinyl this week! And this is my first week collecting!

I spend wayyyyy too much on this stuff. I actually refuse to do things anymore in order to save money so I can come home and feed Virgil my pockets.

Call me crazy but I actually wish Vinyl Collective didn't release 4 different colors and such. Like many others, I have the "completist" mentality and feel the need to get every print/repent/variant available. The only thing I worry about is the fact that I may move onto my next "collecting" hobby sooner or later, and right now my shed is alreadyfull of action figures, comics, CDs, DVDs, and video games, many which I can't get rid of (No one wants CDs!)

Guest falloutcollapse
Call me crazy but I actually wish Vinyl Collective didn't release 4 different colors and such. Like many others, I have the "completist" mentality and feel the need to get every print/repent/variant available. The only thing I worry about is the fact that I may move onto my next "collecting" hobby sooner or later, and right now my shed is alreadyfull of action figures, comics, CDs, DVDs, and video games, many which I can't get rid of (No one wants CDs!)

Welcome to collecting haha. Everyone goes crazy trying to get every color...it's really hard not to want to!

I know what you mean. I'm kinda of hurting money wise right now and I hope to god that the new Saves The Day isn't on more than two colors.