Reel Big Fish - Turn the Radio Off (ETR?)

Care to elaborate? haha...

Oh man, it was big news back then. Melee, and Littlest Man Band opened. About 45 minutes of songs in, it went all downhill. Aaron turned his back and performed a whole song slouched over the amp...then proceeded to smash his guitar, the mics, kick over equipment and walked off the stage. The rest of the band stared blankly.

Some say heroin, alcohol, stresses of the road, the sound, or missing his new wife...either way, it was an episode. They gave out free posters as the rest of the band apologized. Whatever it was, it was scary, sad, and awesome rolled into one.

These arent going up until they are in hand which should be in early april. Once they arrive, I will post pictures of the finished jacket & variants along with a couple days heads up...as usual

We do this method for most of our releases so they can ship more or less right after the order is placed or within a week depending how many orders we get in at once

Awesome, thanks for the heads up. If you could aim for a date near the 10th or 25th I'd appreciate it! Lol

This isn't related to the LP, but I thought I'd share it here with Reel Big Fish fans: I was driving home last week down one of the main streets in town, and I passed a chain restaurant (I want to say Arbys, but I'm not sure) with an advertisement up on its readerboard(?) for a "Reel Big Fish filet." Not sure if it's a real menu item - I hope not - but it sure made me laugh.

This isn't related to the LP, but I thought I'd share it here with Reel Big Fish fans: I was driving home last week down one of the main streets in town, and I passed a chain restaurant (I want to say Arbys, but I'm not sure) with an advertisement up on its readerboard(?) for a "Reel Big Fish filet." Not sure if it's a real menu item - I hope not - but it sure made me laugh.

Ha! That is pretty funny and I would've stopped to take a picture of that.

arbys-reel-big.jpg

Ha! That is pretty funny and I would've stopped to take a picture of that.

I'll pull over next time I drive by that Arby's to see if the ad is still up. I really should have taken a picture! I tweeted about it and Billy Kottage (trombone player for RBF?) favorited it, so there is that I guess.

arbys-reel-big.jpg

Right, that's it! They just had it listed as "Reel Big Fish filet" to be funny, I guess.

• 3 weeks later...

Cool thanks! So preorders possibly towards the end of April?

We do not do pre orders. Once they arrive and we take pictures of the final album and variant colors then I will post on social media usual and they will go on a sale a day or two later

We do not do pre orders. Once they arrive and we take pictures of the final album and variant colors then I will post on social media usual and they will go on a sale a day or two later

That's what I meant, we should see the orders up later in April. My apologies. Keep up the great work! Appreciate the info.

Last update i got from the plant was mid april for this one along with a surprise release that has been long awaited and in the works for quite some time

Enjoy the ride is quickly becoming one of my faorite labels. I just receive my North Korea 'basement tapes' record on awesome purple vinyl yesterday. Sounds great! Can't wait to own 'turn the radio off' and hear about the surprise release!

• 2 weeks later...

Last update i got from the plant was mid april for this one along with a surprise release that has been long awaited and in the works for quite some time

Is the master remixed or remastered for the LP?  (as opposed to the CD)   I'm curious because RBF doesn't own the studio master last I heard...hence the re-recorded songs released a few years ago.