Reel Big Fish - Turn the Radio Off (ETR?)

I was just about to bump this and ask if there were any updates and was glad someone else bumped it so I didn't cause a false alarm.  That being said, any updates on when the PO might be?

I fought the urge all day yesterday to be "that guy."  And at this point, I'm going to assume "first week of May" means "first FULL week of May."

It was remastered specifically for the vinyl re-issue and pressed at 45rpm. Its is the original song versions but better sounding and not as compressed 

Outstanding!  Count me innnnn (plus 5 other friends!).   If you can pull why do they rock so hard? also that would be great.....  it's a very compressed CD (still love it in spite of that).

Heads up to those interested

These shipped from the plant yesterday & should arrive tomorrow or friday. I have a PO image already made up besides photos of the actual vinyl variants and on sale date so once they arrive I will get those edited and start promoting asap.  I am going to put them up the day after they show up so assume either THIS friday or Saturday!    

I will post the final PO image here and on all ETR Social media once finished with all the detais

Heads up to those interested

These shipped from the plant yesterday & should arrive tomorrow or friday. I have a PO image already made up besides photos of the actual vinyl variants and on sale date so once they arrive I will get those edited and start promoting asap.  I am going to put them up the day after they show up so assume either THIS friday or Saturday!    

I will post the final PO image here and on all ETR Social media once finished with all the detais

Excellent

I will make a new threads with PO image and rest of the info once the records arrive later today and we finish the image.

I am thinking that it will go on sale, a little later in the day like 4:30 EST so I can post the PO image early in the day so people have a heads up

I will make a new threads with PO image and rest of the info once the records arrive later today and we finish the image.

I am thinking that it will go on sale, a little later in the day like 4:30 EST so I can post the PO image early in the day so people have a heads up

just to be sure, is this 430 today or tomorrow?

This is not a definite time yet, I will make a new PO thread with the link and image with all details once the records arrive later but regardless assume they will go on sale TOMORROW aka Friday but again, I will make a new thread and post PO image later once it is finished